Search results

1. dmandlo

For Sale Jh legit 220 lite 26.5oz

2016 model?
  2. dmandlo

LTB Ogs

Got an OG Freak 330*** series. Lots of ground wear but stamps still visible.
  3. dmandlo

Wick555

Definitely GTG! Super fast delivery and great communication. Don't hesitate to do work with him.
  4. dmandlo

For Sale 5 good asa bats cheap

I know where there are 2 but your first born may be what he wants.
  5. dmandlo

Possible bad deal

Yup but once I figured my bank had that option everything would be cool. Funny thing is PayPal has this option as well.
  6. dmandlo

Possible bad deal

The company my bank,5/3,uses for EMTs was unfamiliar to him so he said he was cancelling the purchase
  7. dmandlo

Possible bad deal

He said he had issues w/ PayPal so he insisted on an email money transfer
  8. dmandlo

Possible bad deal

Update- Malakei has posted that his bats are back on the market even though I asked him to pick which company he normally deals with for EMT's. I have offered every avenue to proceed with this sale without action.
  9. dmandlo

Possible bad deal

going down with Malakei. Sent email money transfer and now he says he doesn't want to do the sale. Will update if money changes hands w/o bats being shipped.
  10. dmandlo

Did you ever find an og freak? Have a 3 series in 27oz. 160 shipped.

Did you ever find an og freak? Have a 3 series in 27oz. 160 shipped.
  11. dmandlo

LTB 2014 or 15 Asa Jeff hall legit

Still looking bump
  12. dmandlo

LTB 2014 or 15 Asa Jeff hall legit

just as the title says looking for a legit. Will buy outright but could work a trade as well. I have a 3 series OG Freak that's pretty hot.
  13. dmandlo

LTB Og freak

What are you looking to get for the Velo? Pics?
  14. dmandlo

For Sale 27oz SRV3

Still got this Bat available?
  15. dmandlo

OG Velo

Thanks Big Joe I should have posted a little background info. I have had and swung velos but never knew if it had weight rod since the bats were weights I would normally swing. I was just wondering if pulling out rod would lighten up a 30oz to feel/swing more like 27oz.
  16. dmandlo

OG Velo

Just a simple question Don't see any problem with post as is.
  17. dmandlo

OG Velo

First question is weather or not the og Velo has a weight rod in handle like ultras did/do and secondly can you adjust the swing weight by removing or shortening said rod. Thanks
  18. dmandlo

For Sale OG Velocit-E 27oz Maxload

Stil have this Bat? Interested
  19. dmandlo

LTTF Baby supplies

I have something like that that our girl doesnt use anymore. Its one of the play mats that has the bars that go over it and has the hanging toys and music player that lights up. I can get you some pics tomorrow.