Search results

1. dmandlo

Wick555

Definitely GTG! Super fast delivery and great communication. Don't hesitate to do work with him.
  2. dmandlo

Possible bad deal

going down with Malakei. Sent email money transfer and now he says he doesn't want to do the sale. Will update if money changes hands w/o bats being shipped.
  3. dmandlo

LTB 2014 or 15 Asa Jeff hall legit

just as the title says looking for a legit. Will buy outright but could work a trade as well. I have a 3 series OG Freak that's pretty hot.
  4. dmandlo

OG Velo

First question is weather or not the og Velo has a weight rod in handle like ultras did/do and secondly can you adjust the swing weight by removing or shortening said rod. Thanks
  5. dmandlo

Best ASA stamped bat that isnt Ultra2

I play in an asa league that allows us to use any bat that has a recognizable ASA stamp. I have one Ultra 2 and am looking to get a backup. What would your choice be?????? Thanks for the input. Oh add price into the options. I dont have the ability to go out and grab OG's of all kinds.
  6. dmandlo

GTG Sewyourown is def GTG

Super fast shipping. Great dude to deal with. Def do not hesitate to sell/trade with. Dmandlo
  7. dmandlo

For Sale/Trade Any interest in work boots

I have a nib size 12 wide Direct Attach Timberland 6' steel toe work boots. Wheat in color. Asking 85 shipped http://www.shoebuy.com/timberland-direct-attach-6-steel-toe/118353/279782 Nib size 11 ****ies 5' Hiker also in wheat. Asking 60 shipped...
  8. dmandlo

JRR12 is GTG!!!

Just got my Phiten and its great. thanks
  9. dmandlo

BIG POPE DADDY is GTG

Great looking watch. Thanks Brett.
  10. dmandlo

Softballmadness

has done it again. Def GTG by me.
  11. dmandlo

Barch is def GTG

Super fast shipping with great communication. Do not hesitate to deal with Barch.
  12. dmandlo

5toolPlayer

is def GTG. Would deal with him again fo sho. Have no fear to deal with him.
  13. dmandlo

Headshotgolf

is GTG. FFast shipping and bat was exactly like described. Would deal with him again.
  14. dmandlo

As You Would Expect!!!

GOOCH43 is once again GTG. Great board member to deal with. Do not hesitate to deal with him. I'll be swingin my new Helmer+ this weekind in the March of Dimes all nighter. Thanks Gooch43 Dmandlo
  15. dmandlo

Newbie report??

Anyone delt with Kennyg22? If so how was it? Thanks
  16. dmandlo

Gooch43 is GTG

Bat was deilvered on Sat and it looks great. Definitly a GTG deal/guy.
  17. dmandlo

jonejam18 is GTG

Exactly as described and fast shipping.
  18. dmandlo

mtglite is GTG

Ultra fast shipping. Great bat.:cool:
  19. dmandlo

Chickapurn31 where is my bat???

We had a trade worked out for his OG Freak and my BoogerMayhem. I held up my end and sent my bat out Monday and now he is dodging my emails and PM's. Any board members in Cali that know him or have anyone in the Downey CA area that knows of him please get in touch with me or get him to mail...