Search results

1. 2

LTB Orange Derby Boy Asa

Back up top.
  2. 2

LTB Orange Derby Boy Asa

Have bats to trade or also would buy. Prefer 26oz but would consider heavier.
  3. 2

LTB Derby boy asa

Looking to buy or trade for Asa derby boy's. Would prefer 26-27 but would also take 28's. Also would prefer the og orange ones but also would take the blue ones. Have paypal ready and also some bats to trade for them.
  4. 2

Rb help

With Ap being deactivated I need some help on who to start. I already have Ellington starting but don't know if I should start Doug Martin or Toby gerhat at my other rb spot.
  5. 2

For Sale/Trade Price check OG Salvo

I know this isn't the place for this but I already posted in the Easton section and got no responses. Im just trying to get a price check on a 27oz OG Salvo. My buddy told me it has a good date code and is worth more then I was thinking. The date code is 0610.
  6. 2

Price Check Og salvo

Im just trying to get a price check on a 27oz OG Salvo. My buddy told me it has a good date code and is worth more then I was thinking. The date code is 0610.
  7. 2

LTB Derby boy asa

Im looking to buy orange derby boy's. Id prefer 26oz but would be open to 27oz. Pm me me what you have. I have a mint 28oz J3a I would be willing to trade for them also. Its returnable but no receipt.
  8. 2

For Sale/Trade 4 For sale or trade

I don't but i can try and get one today.
  9. 2

Feel free to text me. I just didnt want my number in the 1st post. 980-263-8487
  10. 2

Mercy, juggy, recoil, synergy 2 1. 27oz recoil maxload 250. Unknown number of swings. I haven't swung it since i got it. Has a small rattle $100obo. 2. 28oz Synergy 2. Unknown number of swings. I put about 50-75 on it. Really don't know what these are worth anymore. $70obo. 3. 26oz Mercy. I...
  11. 2

Not GTG NateC is NGTG and a dupe of OBDs

No deal never happened. After I called him out knowing who he was he kept saying he was on his way then just stopped responding. Never heard from him again.
  12. 2

Not GTG Mikenmanic01

Figured Id give a little new info on this guy. I made a deal to buy an scx3 off him for $175 and am supposed to meet him at 8am today down the street from my house. We made the deal on bigboy.com and he is using the name pinky on there. When he told me the town he lived in and then the team he...
  13. 2

Not GTG Mikenmanic01

Figured Id give a little new info on this guy. I made a deal to buy an scx3 off him for $175 and am supposed to meet him at 8am today down the street from my house. We made the deal on bigboy.com and he is using the name pinky on there. When he told me the town he lived in and then the team he...
  14. 2

Not GTG Mikenmanic01

15. 2

Not GTG NateC is NGTG and a dupe of OBDs

16. 2

Is it shaved?

Its a miken recoil
  17. 2

Is it shaved?

I didnt know about the seperation. Guy listed the two bats i got as no cracks, rattles, endcap seperation. Then when he was about to ship he said the recoil has some seperation. I said ok send it and ill look at it when I get it. I didnt think it was gonna be as bad as it is until I got it.
  18. 2

Is it shaved?

Yea I know its altered because I took it off. But the cap had been off previous to me doing it. It also had so much seperation that I wouldnt be able to use it if an ump looked at it. I just would rather take it off and know if it is or isnt shaved. And if it isnt I atleast know its clean and...