Search results

1. J

Any Getting paid for forfeits

Scenario: You are scheduled to umpire four games on a field tonight. You get a call from the league director saying that the first game of the night is going to be a forfeit, so you don't need to show up until the second game. Questions; 1) Do you feel you should be paid for the first...
  2. J

Strasburg for Cano

Both players in slump. I've got Strasburg, and have been offered Cano straight up. Current 2B is Kendrick. We start 5 SP, and my current roster ones are Ordozzi, Kluber, Ruby de la Rosa, Carlos Martinez, Strasburg, and Samardizja. Thoughts on the trade?
  3. J

For Sale Leupold Yosemite BX-1 10x30 binoculars

Great reviews by both Cabela's and Amazon. Price is $100 delivered, and price is firm.
  4. J

LTB Southwest Points

Friend has asked me last minute to go on a trip next weekend. Hotel and food is paid for, but the flight would cost me $500. I don't want to spend that much, so I'm wondering if anyone out there has some Southwest points they would be willing to donate or sell really cheaply. I'm looking for...
  5. J

For Sale Salomon Trail/Running Shoes For Sale

I have four pairs for sale. From left to right: Speedcross 3 GTX size 12US. This is the Gore-Tex version $100 deliveredSold to ryanclink Speedcross 3 size size 13US $90 deliveredsold to coreyjmiller Fellraiser size 12US $80 deliveredsold to ryanclink Fellraiser size 13US $80 delivered-Sold to...
  6. J

For Sale Maxpedition Gear

Four Jumbo Versipacks: two orange and two khakiOne khaki and one orange still available Two 12X5 bottle holders-SOLD One Fatboy GTG Versipack -SOLD $60 each delivered for the Jumbos $30 delivered for the bottle holders $35 for the GTG [/URL][/IMG]
  7. J

For Sale New Invicta Dive Watch

Invicta Subaqua Noma III Dive Watch. New, in box. $130 shipped. This is big watch, so if you like the big bling and do some diving as well, this is for you. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  8. J

For Sale New Under Armour Board Shorts

Three pair of Under Armour board shorts. All size 36 loose fit. The solid shorts are the Seagrit model, and the striped pair are the Explorit model. Retail is $55. Asking $30 shipped for each pair. Will sell all three pair for $75 shipped. [/URL][/IMG]
  9. J

Just curious

At what point did the batter's box become obsolete? I watch conference videos and everyone has their back foot in front of home plate, and there's no way they are completely in the box when the hit the ball. And don't give me the "ump can't call you out if the box isn't there". They call...
  10. J

Three keepers, four players

12-team league. I have pick #6, snake draft. Need to keep three. Which one gets dropped? Brandon Marshall-1st round Antonio Brown-3rd round Drew Brees-6th round Gronk-7th round Gut tells me to drop Marshall and just pick the best player available in round one. Thoughts?
  11. J

For Sale Seven Dress belts size 34 and 36

Would like to sell them all as a set. Belts are Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, and Gap. $40 for all seven. The two Brooks Brothers belts have never been worn.
  12. J

GTG Hotdogs&beer gtg

Quick payment once the deal was confirmed.
  13. J

For Sale Under Armour Tactical Softshell Jacket

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Selling a size large Under Armour Tactical Softshell Jacket in OD Green. You can read the description here: Amazon.com: Under Armour Men's UA Tactical Softshell Jacket: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xQExQZSbL.@@AMEPARAM@@41xQExQZSbL...
  14. J

LTB Southwest Airlines points

Looking to buy 21,000 Southwest Airlines points in the next day or so. I need for a last-minute flight. Would like to spend $250 max on them. PM me if you have some available
  15. J

Trade Thoughts

My current skills positions roster Dalton G.Smith McCoy Woodhead Z Stacy Marshall AJ Green Jennings Witten Housler Start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex 1/2 point per reception Our keepers are based on where they were drafted. Any previous keepers move up a round the...
  16. J

Osgood-Schlatter Disease

I've been told this usually happens with growing teenagers, but I am experiencing the same issues. Anyone dealt with this as an adult?
  17. J

Who do I keep?

I can keep three players, and their draft slot is based on where they were drafted in the past, and move up one spot each year. I traded away my 2nd round pick last year, so I'm in a little pickle. I pick 5th in a 12-team snake draft, and it is .5/pt ppr league. Here are my possible...
  18. J

Underdog League

Who would be interested in a college football underdog league? You pick three underdogs to win each week, and if your picks win the game outright, you get the value of the spread. There would be a weekly winner as well as a season champ, and we could also do bowl games.
  19. J

For Sale Beginner golf club set-$130 delivered

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1095972
  20. J

Cutters C-Tack Fielders Under Glove

Anyone use this? If so, how do you rate it?