Search results

1. ghetto24

LTB 26-27 utrip Z2k

balanced or endload. more curious about trying an endload. let me know whats out there. thanks!
  2. ghetto24

Not GTG Mat Turbes at Extreme Graffix

to make a long story short: (the order was placed and paid in full around 8/6/14) product ordered, received wrong product and missing items. after months of trying to get correct product, refund was suggested. giving the benefit of the doubt, allowed him to only pay me half of refund which was...
  3. ghetto24

LTB Sinister Skull Batting Gloves

can anyone still get these?
  4. ghetto24

LTB Jersey and/or hat

looking for new (can be used) jersey. just need something new for an upcoming weekend. prefer full-dye. colors are irrelevant. would prefer the #24 on it (L-XL). also, could use a new hat (prefer pacific 404m). let me know what you have. thanks in advance!!!
  5. ghetto24

LTB 3 hybrid golf club stiff shaft RH

in the market and just curious if there is anything out there. nothing really in particular in mind. can also offer bat for trades or bat and cash. thanks in advance! og jh 27.5 og booger 27 nr og jh m75 27.5 nr asa freak dst 27
  6. ghetto24

For Sale/Trade shows how longs it been since ive been here

i know there used to be a pricing sticky but i see thats gone? anyway, i have a few bats im possibly looking to get rid of. OG booger nr og jh jhm75 what are these going for these days? thanks in advance!
  7. ghetto24

LTB size 36 pants with purple

anybody out there have any pants with any kind of purple in them? please let me know asap!!!
  8. ghetto24

ATTN: Swinging Bunt Participants

does anyone remember and/or know who was selling the spider batting gloves? i need whomever it was to get a hold of me asap. thanks in advance for your help!
  9. ghetto24

LTB Green and yellow pants

i need some STAT!!! 36-38 waist. PLEASE LMK ASAP!!!
  10. ghetto24

jersey needed

just looking to see what is available out there with the number 24. if it has ANY other number on it, I DO NOT want it. size would be large or xl. thanks in advance!
  11. ghetto24

Belly's Bombers...

really ?
  12. ghetto24

post abi bats

i dont feel like looking to see if its been talked about, but why do these bats have the 2004 asa stamp on them? shouldnt there be a new stamp out?
  13. ghetto24

GTG shrtstop56

smooth deal. thanks again, bro!!!
  14. ghetto24

For Sale/Trade 28oz og titan

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED looking to mostly trade for an ASA bat. looking mostly for 27oz worth but just curious what else is out there. will also take $130 shipped. bat is fully returnable. lmk. thanks! [/IMG]
  15. ghetto24

Pacific 404m

who has the best deal and fastest turn around time on them? looking to get 10 ordered. 3-D embroidered front and regular embroidered backs. lmk! thanks!
  16. ghetto24

i **** you not...

a guy here in town recently picked up a Salvo at the salvation army for $6.00
  17. ghetto24

LTTF set of golf clubs

looking for a better set of clubs than what i have. not too sure what im looking for, but want a complete set. lmk whats out there. looking to trade one of my bats. can possibly add cash if needed. lmk. thanks!
  18. ghetto24

Buying blank hats

im looking to buy a few blank hats. im wanting the pacific 404 (i believe is the number). i looked on their site but i cant figure out how to buy just the hats. id have a company on here make the hats for me but nobody will do only 2-4 hats. any and all help is greatly appreciated. THANKS...
  19. ghetto24

GTG BobbyStix

thanks again!!!
  20. ghetto24

LTB Oakley Oil Rigs or Antix or Batwolf

lmk what you guys got for sale out there. thanks