Search results

1. eastonfreak27

LTTF 26-27 oz easton/LS utrip bat

Looking for a 26-27 oz easton/LS utrip bat. Would like something new like a z3k, or something new line from easton. Got a asa Bal z2k ri and a vinci glove for trade. I'd do a 2-1 for a higher end bat wit receipt. Shoot me some offers. Text for faster response. 515-421-2360.
  2. eastonfreak27

LTB Reebok zigs

I'm looking for the best deal on some reebok zigs. Pm with what ya got. I'd prefer to be able to get them in orange. Size 11.5. Thank you
  3. eastonfreak27

LTB Grip n rips/knobcuffs

Looking to pick up 7-10 of either grip n rips, knobcuffs, or a combination of both. Looking for them to be in good condition. Color doesn't matter to me. LMK what you got. Thanks.
  4. eastonfreak27

LTB LTTF tpx pro flare

I'm looking for a 13" tpx pro flare. Wanting it to be in pretty good shape. Any color will be ok but like the black and the cork ones. I will buy it out right or have trade bait for it.
  5. eastonfreak27

For Sale 26oz Miken Ultra750x NR $110 OBO

Got a 26oz miken ultra750x NR for sale. Has 25 hits max. No webbing, cracks, or end cap separation. Was used it one memorial tourney. Looking for $110 OBO. Can reach me faster by text 515-421-2360.
  6. eastonfreak27

LTTF Mizuno GGE7V, Wilson, or Rawlings.

got a 28oz sunday swagger with 100 hits on it. no webbing, cracks,endcap wear or separation. looks mint. also comes with a receipt dated from janurary this year. Really wanting to get a GGE7V. Got rid of mine and regret it. Also open to ther glove trades that are 12.75" or bigger, open back...
  7. eastonfreak27

For Sale/Trade Couple UV codes

Got two UV codes that I'd be willing to sell it trade for two knob cuffs. UV codes are Sinister and Olympus has fallen. Looking to get $5 for Olympus and $4 for Sinister. Or trade for orange knob cuffs or other colors.
  8. eastonfreak27

For Sale/Trade US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S2

Got a US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S2 up for sale/trade. Been used for about 4-5 months. Has been in a otter box commuter case ever since it was purchased. Looks brand new. Works perfect. Will come with phone, otter commuter case, and a phone charger. Looking to sell for $150 or would trade for...
  9. eastonfreak27

LTB Mizuno blast turfs

Anybody got any black size 13 mizuno blast turfs. In like new condition or brand new. Or if they know of somewhere to get a really good deal on them??
  10. eastonfreak27

Price Check Gmvp1277

I was just wondering if anyone could give me a rough estimate what this glove is worth as I am not a glove expert. It is a GMVP1277. It is in great shape. Theres no cracking anywhere on the glove that i can see. It feels like it is broken in with 2 in the pinky. its 12.75". It is game...
  11. eastonfreak27

LTTF bat backpack

Does anyone have a bat backpack that they would be willing to trade for?? Would like it to hold four bats, with a separate shoe compartment also. I have a white worth players bag. It was only used for like 3-4 games. no tears, rips, and all the zippers work. It can hold four bats in the bat...
  12. eastonfreak27

can't decide..need help

I have been been thinking about getting a new glove for next year and customizing it. I have looked at a few different companies and can't decide between vinci, diaz, and ssk. I was wondering if you more veteran glove guys knew which would be better to go with?? Any and all help would be...
  13. eastonfreak27

For Sale 2 Worths for sale

I have 2 worth bats for sale. First one is a 34/26oz 2012 ASA Worth 454 Legit (lime green). Has 200-250 hits on it. Girls used it on our coed team. Has a very small sand rattle in it. There's no webbing, or endcap separation, its tight, and its returnable without receipt. Looking to...
  14. eastonfreak27

GTG eastonfreak27 GTG list!!

sh29 bbomber4 crazyballer jeb_daddy69 cmac1530 jamesbaker1975 klu Rynxprs Mattx10x Fear12 Risk 33 kaputripn Caddy tit4tattoo dds109 cjimmrun Jazzyc91 fightin fish Gadawgs29x2 Dirtyremax TheCLClassXXI jockomon littleman13 thundertrain24 NWO56 scats16 #2 @ infield blakcherry329 sf415 thomasg...