Search results

1. sweet-t

Fat guy pants for sale

46x long Boombah maxed Navy/Vegas 46x long Elite White with Navy & Red Lil bit of dirt stain on knee & heels $15 shipped per pair Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NDEwODk= Hi, I've...
  2. sweet-t

For Sale 3n2 cleats... Size 1 for your T-Baller

My son wore these for 8 games..like new ..just not clean size 1 $20 shipped Thought someone on here would appreciate the 3n2 swag on a youngster
  3. sweet-t

For Sale 5 pacific stretch fit caps left over

Found these in the closet $22 shipped
  4. sweet-t

For Sale 44/375 ISA Evils

Have 12 almost new. They were taken out of the plastic and had "CAP" written on them. They were then placed back in the box and have not been touched since. $50 shipped
  5. sweet-t

For Sale 9 44/525 evils

Used in 1 tourney. Some balls weren't even hit but rode in the bag to get dirty. $40 shipped USPS priority
  6. sweet-t

For Sale 26 oz Avarice

Approximately 100-150 hits....don't think it's on the higher end. Approximately 50 BP cuts and used in 4 games by 3 guys Receipt dated 3/24/2013 It is returnable Original grip dirty from use No webbing 1 ball mark I couldn't get off 2 pinhead sized chips Very little if any at all end...
  7. sweet-t

gulf shores condo hookup

Anybody got any contacts for a condo to rent in Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach area? Looking for July 11-14 if it matters.
  8. sweet-t

lil help

Haven't swung Worth in a while. Got a buddy waiting on a return. They are giving him a pink/ blk Jeff Hall buts its on backorder. Or he can get the newer green mutant or a bj fulk right now. Which one would you recommend?
  9. sweet-t

Thank you to Bobby

Needed some balls but had a budget to stick to. Bobby worked with me to help me get what I needed. Thanks for working with me Bobby.
  10. sweet-t

Just a lil FYI

Just ordered an Avarice. That's all. Peace.
  11. sweet-t

Pure & Spiked

Looking at one of these? Endloaded? if so how much? Which one would you get?
  12. sweet-t

pacific headwear guys

Does Pacific offer Lime green thread?
  13. sweet-t

For Sale Green EST 27 oz

Not even 100 hits if I had to guess. Been riding around in the bag for years. $45 shipped
  14. sweet-t

Youth Flexfit

Does anybody do Flexfit hat for youth. Got a team of tballers that need some hats and the snap backs we had last year were from the 80's it seemed.
  15. sweet-t

Got a lace and needle question

So I am about to relace my own glove. First one I've done so don't flame me too much. I'm seeing 1/4'' and 3/16''. It doesn't seem too much of a difference in size so which would be more appropriate or does it matter. I'm doing a 13'' H web if that matters at all. Also I saw where it would...
  16. sweet-t

Advisory staff

Is it too late to get on board with it?
  17. sweet-t

For Sale Green EST

Anybody interested in one? Don't even know where to start on pricing.
  18. sweet-t

Looking for fellow combatants

Planning a trip to Atlanta and possibly Kansas City. Would like to meet up with some fellow combatants and get some bp in just to say I've met some of you. Don't know the dates yet officially. Lmk if any of ju guys are close to those areas.
  19. sweet-t

Southeast Combatants, again

Is this idea dead? Lmk
  20. sweet-t

Wanted

I'm highly medicated at this time so I figured it was as good a time as any to express my concerns. I believe I am unable to swing the Wanted. Feels really GAY pulling out a softball bat with some dude's faces plastered all over it. Not gay happy either. Name on the bat, OK. Faces of grown men...