Search results

1. strength

For Trade 2013 bright orange 454 Resmondo 26oz

Returnable, no receipt. Hot hot bat. I love it, but need a heavier one. Wish I could trade it straight up for the exact same bat in a 28 oz. :) 2 seasons of play behind this bat. probably 400 hits give or take. No rattle. Does have spiral webbing. Bat is retarded hot, just to light...
  2. strength

For Trade 2013 Resmondo 454 26oz

Returnable, no receipt. Hot hot bat. I love it, but need a heavier bat. Wish I could trade it straight up for the exact same bat in a 28 oz. :) 2 seasons of play behind this bat. probably 400 hits give or take. No rattle. Does have spiral webbing. Bat is retarded hot, just to light...
  3. strength

newbie question on z2000

Have a good buddy who wants to trade his usssa z2000 27oz EL for my usssa worth 454 resomondo. (The bright orange one). Neither myself nor my buddy know if his z2000 is a re-issue? I do know that his Z has is a QC, and that it has two small "r" stamped on the endcap. Hardly any hits...
  4. strength

LTB Any new Utrip new stamp 27oz EL

Don't care what is it, I am down to only one new stamp utrip, need another. But nothing lighter than 27.
  5. strength

LTB Miken DST or MV1 ASA

28 oz preferably
  6. strength

4games in a row

its just to much. The past 3 weeks I've been subbing for the early 610 and 720 games, then have to race over to my teams diamond at 840 for another double header. I'm playing great the first two games but just running out of steam just venting #1stworldproblems
  7. strength

For Trade z1000 usssa trade for any worth ASA EL

Hi fellas, I have a very nice used Z1000 USSSA 28oz, EL that I would like to trade for an ASA worth. Preferrably a a 27-28 oz. EL. I am at work so don't have pics now, but the Z1000 is is great normal used shape. Plenty of life left. I really need an ASA stick and I am partial to worth. I...
  8. strength

For Trade z1000 usssa trade for any worth ASA EL

Hi fellas, I have a very nice used Z1000 USSSA 28oz, EL that I would like to trade for an ASA worth. Preferrably a a 27-28 oz. EL. I am at work so don't have pics now, but the Z1000 is is great normal used shape. Plenty of life left. I really need an ASA stick and I am partial to worth. I...
  9. strength

worth mayhem may98 Tr-issue

Yes I have used the search button but it is not answering my question. I used to see these USA one's floating around on amazon this time last year but I can not find one at all. I have one and absolutely love it. Any idea of where to pick these up?
  10. strength

had these waiting for me when I got home today

Hopefully this weekend I can put them to use..
  11. strength

What ounce bat do you prefer and why?

I know that they typical answer is that the larger bigger stronger guys use the heaviest weight possible. However are there any of you who are are "bigger, stronger guys that like to use a 26 or 27 ounce rather than the 28-30 ounce? I find myself using my 26 ounce gamers when there are no...
  12. strength

Are you guys playing 3 or 4 outfielders?

I know it depends on a lot of factors, but overall what have you guys had more success with? Traditional 4 outfielders or having and extra infielder?
  13. strength

Finally got me some Evil's

Going to see what all this hype is about. got a dozen of the BP rocket's. Expecting good things! The stats on these are 48 core and "mid- compression". what does mid compression mean?
  14. strength

For Sale/Trade 34/28 easton scn16BH (Red/White)

Good condition, old USSSA stamp some typical webbing and scratches. I just can't get the feel for easton's. It's the only easton I've owned. I removed the OG grip, put a camo bat tap on. Will trade for any Worth bat, usssa or asa I don't care what model. I can text you pictures.
  15. strength

anyone ever hit at hitz baseball facility in Sterling Heights?

It's just north of Liberty Park. It's an older place with about 7 cages. Pretty good location being just 2 miles from liberty. Much bigger than Linedrive at 14 and mound. http://www.hitzbaseball.net/ It's actually for sale right now....
  16. strength

Newb question

How do you return a bat without being able to shoe a receipt ??
  17. strength

First experience with a z1000

I bought a z1000 today from the local the local PIAGS for 80.00$. Great condition. 28oz EL, USSSA. All I can is wholy ----. I've never hit a Louisville bat before. Had an hour in a tunnel tonight. This thing felt amazing. It was already well broken it, but still felt solid as a rock...
  18. strength

z1000 usssa price check

there is one at my local PIAGS and they are asking 79.99$ it does not have the new stamp. It's in good shape overall. Typical wear, no cracks, some webbing, no rattle. Is this a good price for a z1000 without a new stamp?
  19. strength

Local USSSA league cracking down

I also posted this in the regional forum but thought you guys might find this interesting. This is in reference to Liberty Park in Sterling Heights Michigan. Maybe they say this every year, maybe not but FWIW I had a very interesting conversation with the league director when...
  20. strength

Liberty park(Sterling Heights) cracking down

Maybe they say this every year, maybe not but FWIW I had a very interesting conversation with the league director when registering for spring league. 1. New bat rules - they are allowing all old stamp bats for league play up until 2014. However all bats used in tournaments at liberty park...