Search results

1. M

Glove repair help

Thanks, it’s something I’d like to try and do myself, since it’s just a project, but just looking for some direction or ideas.
  2. M

Glove repair help

Hey guys, picked up a project glove on the cheap, but didn’t realize the extent of the word “project”. I have attached some pics for reference. The inside of the hand stall is coming apart pretty good. Is there something I can use to adhere or even maybe sew in that would go over the hole? Like...
  3. M

For Sale Worth EST hybrid 27 oz

Has about 20 swings on it. Returnable, 27 oz. new Vulcan grip on Jr. Any questions feel free to shoot me a message. $110 shipped in the USA. Thanks guys. 66E5FCA5-F0F6-4336-9E58-783B0BA8D8B6 by mattsmith32 posted Oct 18, 2019 at 12:57 AM243535A4-8DA1-48A9-B771-7A49EF962AFF by mattsmith32 posted...
  4. M

Is the DW5 pretty much the Wilson version of the PRO1000?

Any of the DW5 I have had over the years have all been smaller than the listed 12”.
  5. M

For Sale April Horween Limited PRO504 Has arrived

I got #23 in the mail today
  6. M

For Sale April Horween Limited PRO504 Has arrived

got mine ordered at like 1:15 yesterday!
  7. M

Advice on Breaking in a HOH

Yeah I’ve got two different Bryce models and neither took too long to get broken in. Just using them and keeping a ball in them when your not.
  8. M

New guy, first new glove question

I don't know the difference of the two MVP Primes, but I would just go ahead and buy yourself a new HOH and get it broken in!
  9. M

For Sale 44 Pro Signature Series, 12.25", RV web, blacked out, kip leather

Man this is a good looking glove. Wish I had a need right now.. GLWS
  10. M

Rawlings PRO-OF11 11” Sosa Youth Model

I have this glove in the Tony Gwynn model, and have been trying to decide whether to relace it and recondition it or not.
  11. M

Rawlings By Asics Glove?

Yeah they do, but they also provide the shipping label at no cost to you, the buyer pays it - so it is almost a wash.. I sold a glove there a while back - pretty easy process
  12. M

Rawlings By Asics Glove?

I check out this website called sideline swap and was browsing the baseball glove selection this afternoon at work and saw a glove that has the patch on the wrist that says Rawlings by Asics. This is the link -...
  13. M

What's better Pro Mesh or Superskin?

Following for opinions as well.. I have owned both at different times and never gave either a chance before selling..
  14. M

For Trade Rawlings Pro200-6k

Price drop bump. Help me move this
  15. M

RHT PRO-1000 SBF

Dang. If I could move my Bryant, I'd pick this up in a second..
  16. M

bump bump bump
  17. M

Price added.
  18. M

bump to the top for offers