Search results

1. M

Glove repair help

Hey guys, picked up a project glove on the cheap, but didn’t realize the extent of the word “project”. I have attached some pics for reference. The inside of the hand stall is coming apart pretty good. Is there something I can use to adhere or even maybe sew in that would go over the hole? Like...
  2. M

For Sale Worth EST hybrid 27 oz

Has about 20 swings on it. Returnable, 27 oz. new Vulcan grip on Jr. Any questions feel free to shoot me a message. $110 shipped in the USA. Thanks guys. 66E5FCA5-F0F6-4336-9E58-783B0BA8D8B6 by mattsmith32 posted Oct 18, 2019 at 12:57 AM243535A4-8DA1-48A9-B771-7A49EF962AFF by mattsmith32 posted...
  3. M

Rawlings By Asics Glove?

I check out this website called sideline swap and was browsing the baseball glove selection this afternoon at work and saw a glove that has the patch on the wrist that says Rawlings by Asics. This is the link -...
  4. M

For Trade Rawlings Pro200-6k

PRICE DROP $280. Brand new, never seen a ball and only put on my hand once, took the tags off in a fit of excitement at my office, still have them. Not sure I am comfortable with the size (12.25) and don't want to start breaking it in if I am unsure, so I'm going to see whats out there first...
  5. M

For Sale Three Rawlings Gloves, RV23, AR3, PRO501

Looking to move a few gloves to raise some funds to pick up something new. SOLD First is a Rawlings PRO-RV23 - 12.25" I gamed it regular, but can be used TIP if you want. There is some possible slight cracking beginning in the hand stall, but not too bad yet. Still relatively stiff, lays open...
  6. M

Price check Rawlings Pro-RV23B

Im hoping to get a price check on my RV23. Not sure I want to move it, but I've found another glove I'd love to pick up. I used it regular, but it could be used TIP. There is some possible slight cracking beginning in the hand stall, but they aren't bad. Appreciate everyone's help. IMG_1454 by...
  7. M

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Pro-AR3TLB

I picked this up earlier this year to help a buddy of mine coach a little league team. Season is over so I would like to move it for something I can use for softball. The glove stays open on its side, handstall in good shape. The backwards wrist thing didn't bother me as much as I thought it...
  8. M

So which is it?

watching the Yankees vs Orioles game this evening, and the orioles pitcher, #71, Drake looks like he is wearing a wilson a2000 xl. No big deal. When he receives the ball back from the catcher, you can see it has Rawlings stamped in the heel in gold lettering. Just thought this was neat.. my wife...
  9. M

LTB 12" or smaller baseball glove

I got roped into helping my buddy coach a little league team, so I'm looking to pick up a glove to use while I'm coaching this season.. want something 12" or smaller, preferably broken in, don't care if it is floppy-ish, I can relace it later. Need it asap as practices start Monday and I don't...
  10. M

Rawlings Pro501-3

Hey guys, I just picked this glove up, and I just want some more info on it. I have googled the model number and have come up with very little thus far. It is a Rawlings Pro501-3 - fastback, basket web. 3 dots on the pinky. Doesn't have a size stamped on it, I would say its close to 12"ish -...
  11. M

For Sale/Trade Easton Bomb Squad 14" glove RHT

I picked this up before the holidays, thought since it was 14" it would serve me well for pitching. A little too big for me, I just can't do it. RHT, Still semi-stiff, can be used TIP or traditional, you can break it in whichever way you want! Absolutely swallows a softball. If you have...
  12. M

Price check - Easton bomb squad 14"

picked this up before the holidays and it is too big for me.. trying to see what it is worth and find a fair starting point to list it for sale. Still needs some breaking in, can be used now but still sorta stiff. Could definitely be used either tip or traditional. Any questions send me a pm. If...
  13. M

LTB Rawlings PRO302HC or PROS303-6BR

Looking to pick up one of these - new or used is fine, but not abused.. RHT. It is the camel colored with the dark brown laces. PM me ASAP if you have one - pp ready, Thanks guys
  14. M

For Sale/Trade A2000 1799 Breast Cancer Awareness - RHT

SOLD...Lookin to move this, just picked it up about a month or two ago. Have played catch once with it and did some couch catch to work in the pocket, maybe 5 minutes. Pretty stiff still, but the superskin makes it a little easier to handle. Would really prefer to trade - looking for a...
  15. M

For Sale/Trade FS/FT Rawlings PROHARP34SN

Traded for a Wilson 1799! Thinking about moving my Rawlings Pro-Harp34SN - RHT - 13 inch glove. I love this glove, but have the same glove in a different color way already so I think it is time to see what else is out there. I have played one round of catch with the glove, using traditional...
  16. M

For Sale/Trade U-Trip Z2000 EL 27.oz for Worth 1 piece

TRADED. Thanks guys! I picked this up on the boards back during the winter, hit one BP session with it, and just want something different. It has a Vulcan .5 mm grip on it that has $100 bills all over it. It is 27 oz., SBZ215U-E. Has one small paint chip, and I made sure to get a pic of it...
  17. M

For Sale/Trade U-Trip Z2000 EL 27.oz for Easton 1 piece

TRADED, Thanks guys! I picked this up on the boards back during the winter, hit one BP session with it, and just want something different. It has a Vulcan .5 mm grip on it that has $100 bills all over it. It is 27 oz., SBZ215U-E. Has one small paint chip, and I made sure to get a pic of it...
  18. M

For Sale/Trade U-Trip Z2000 EL 27oz.

TRADED. Thanks guys! I picked this up on the boards back during the winter, hit one BP session with it, and just want something different. It has a Vulcan .5 mm grip on it that has $100 bills all over it. It is 27 oz., SBZ215U-E. Has one small paint chip, and I made sure to get a pic of it...
  19. M

For Sale/Trade Nike Air Diamond Trainer sz. 11

SOLD--I bought these a while back, wore them one day to work, but just decided I would rather get a different pair. Size 11 - only worn once - Great shape Price is $40 OBO - does not have original box. Trades would be for other turfs size 11 - PM works best. Thanks guys
  20. M

For Sale/Trade Miken Psycho Utrip 27oz

For Sale or Trade - TRADED Miken Psycho - 27 oz. SuperMax - has black lizardskin grip on it - has a few spirals on it, they were on it when I bought it, and I only took one round of BP with it, and couldn't get a feel for it. Price is $75 gifted/shipped or would trade for an Easton, LS, or...