Search results

1. Ballnitez

Price Check USSSA DC41s

I have a 2014 ri white dc41 with about 50 BP hits returnable with paper work just need to find it but have it! Small scratches and a rattle has been that way since I got it sounds like a bb from the end load! Next I have a 2015 Dc41 thing has unknown number of hits fire stick no rattle but a...
  2. Ballnitez

For Trade 2015 Miken Psycho utrip

I have a psycho 27oz balanced usssa returnable with receipt looking to trade willing to add cash for the right bat hit me up with what you have
  3. Ballnitez

Price Check price check please

Selling for some friends they are in good shape 1st -27oz easton scn 5 with no cracks or chips just scratches 2nd- 24oz easton scn8b same condition any help is appreciated thank u
  4. Ballnitez

mercy question

I just picked up a 26 oz mercy just to what they are about! I got the bat yesterday and upon holding I hear a little rattle! Then I noticed that its webbed up nicely! I was told it has 200-300 swings on it . Should I be worried that it wont last me much longer or swing for the fences and hope it...
  5. Ballnitez

For Sale IPhone 4S

I have a almost new iPhone 4S that's on a clean line for sprint! I'm looking to get 250obo! No trades just need it gone
  6. Ballnitez

For Trade 26oz miken triad

I'm seeing what's out there! This bat is my boys it's a practically a new miken triad has at the most 30-40 game hits! Fully returnable with paperwork!!! He's not feeling it much he's looking to pick up a same shape and paper work! Bats looking for: 2013 all stamp/ 2014 ASA only Z200 ASA...
  7. Ballnitez

For Trade 26oz miken triad

I'm seeing what's out there! This bat is my boys it's a practically a new miken triad has at the most 30-40 game hits! Fully returnable with paperwork!!! He's not feeling it much he's looking to pick up a same shape and paper work! Bats looking for: 2013 all stamp/ 2014 ASA only Z200 ASA...
  8. Ballnitez

For Sale LTB- 2012 z1000 or 2013 z2000 26oz ASA bal

Looking to pick up a Z for my wifey se loves my z but its way to heavy and Endloaded so I need a 26 oz bal Prefer a. Z2000 but open to trying a blue & silver z1000
  9. Ballnitez

LTB 26 bal 2012 z1000 or 2013 z2000

Hey Z-bros I have been waiting for my preordered 2014 to come in but nothing! I'm looking to get my wife a 26bal asa model!!! I sold her old bat she used due to her loving my 27el but its to heavy for her so please if u have one hook me up please 2012 Z1000 26oz bal ASA 2013 z2000 26oz bal ASA
  10. Ballnitez

LTB z2000 ASA 26oz

The top says it all I'm looking to buy a z2 26 oz hits up if u have one for sale
  11. Ballnitez

For Sale Poptoss

I have the green slowpitch Popstoss I've had it for a while never really use it but its in great working condition! I'd like to have $70 delivered I u would like pics of it text me 714-616-9443 Rudy
  12. Ballnitez

LTB Worth liberty/freedom 12" glove

Hey bros u hooked me up once now my boy wants one just like what I got last time! Hit me up with what u have RHT Email me with pics and info [email protected]
  13. Ballnitez

LTB Reebok zig Cooperstown quags

Size 13 blk grey or white hit me up if u have some PayPal ready
  14. Ballnitez

LTB Reebok zig Cooperstown quags

Looking to buy a pair of reebok Cooperstown quag size 13! Colors I'm not to picky blk Greys or white would be ideal! Hit me up if u have some! PayPal ready
  15. Ballnitez

Wth? Z2000 ri el

Is it just me or are the bros that got their Endload returns making a killing on a nr bats? I mean its cool I understand u don't want it anymore or have to many! But what happened to hooking bros up with a deal "I'm just saying"! Well I for one am going to be patient and wait for my preordered...
  16. Ballnitez

LTB Worth Liberty 12"

Looking to pick up a 12" liberty glove hit me up with what u have thanks
  17. Ballnitez

Help?!

Ok bros my wifey swung my 2013 Z2000 EL ASA and was killing it! She like my bat over the catty and her hot cf6 hope! She wants to trade/sale her cf6 and get a z2000 which I love!!!! I want to get her a 26, but should I get her a bal or 26el? Thanks for the help in advanced!
  18. Ballnitez

LTB 26oz j2a

Ok guys help me help my coed girls they like my boys j2a but he swings a 27 looking to buy a 26oz! Looking to buy one that's not to beat up so hit me up if u r tryin to get of urs
  19. Ballnitez

ASA z2000???????

Ok fellow Z-lovers!!! I have a question!!!!!! I just unwrapped and took my first hits off my 2013 Z2000 Endload and mine doesn't sound like breaking glass! Is this normal? Do I need to open her up more? Will it have that sound that I love so much or will it stay like it is? Here's a video...
  20. Ballnitez

LTB Z2000 27el asa

Like the top says I'm looking to pick up a z2000 el asa bat with paper work and in minty or decent condition!