Search results

1. drolly

Filthy 454 vs Filthy 98

Anybody swing both of these? I know the Filthy 454 has gotten some pretty good reviews on here but it's hard to put a lot of faith into a particular site that has these bats pretty exclusive and conveniently ranks them 1 and 2 on their bat reviews. Is there a much of a difference between these...
  2. drolly

GTG eolivares1976 is GTG

Great transaction with eolivares1976. Recoil was exactly as described, great communication, fast shipping... even took the time to send me an extra pic when he found a potential flaw on the bat he thought I should know about. Was minor but appreciated the time. Great deal and wouldn't hesitate...
  3. drolly

DAA, ZMA, Formadrol, ADT, etc q's...

DAA, ZMA, Formadrol, ATD, etc q's... Alright, I've done enough reading through forums and studies the past few days everything is starting to run together. Plus, all the threads I do read there seems to be a lot of questions and few answers, so I figured I would just post these q's on here and...
  4. drolly

Wisconsin Guys Needed this weekend..

I posted this in the Wisco thread but I'll post it on the main page here too... I'm looking for a couple guys this weekend. Juneau, limited arc, our first game is Sat at 10am. I need a 3b/SS for the whole weekend and I need a 1b/C and a OF for Saturday only. Anybody interested PM or email...
  5. drolly

ASA Worths.. Toxic, M75 98, JH M7 98

Just like the title says.. Toxic... 27 or 28oz JH M7 98.. 27.5oz M75 98.. 27 or 28, prefer a 27... also would like the serial number to be lower than or around 81691XXX Really don't have anything to trade, really just looking to buy. PM or email (and with pics if have) [email protected]
  6. drolly

Need to buy a 2008 asa reaper ASAP!!!

So I know these bats are hard to come by, but put a huge crack in my m75 98 so need a replacement before a tourney this weekend. And since I need a new stick, might as well look for a 2008 Reaper. Looking for either a 27 or 28... prefer a 27. Need it shipped quick and get to Wisco by Thursday...
  7. drolly

BatBoy25 is GTG

This thread is long overdue, but big thumbs up to BatBoy25 :D . Great transaction. I apologize to BatBoy25 for taking so long to put up feedback, but have been dealing with a lot of personal things the last month or so and have rarely been on the board. Thanks again for the great bat.
  8. drolly

Big THUMBS UP to the SF Store!!!

Don't know if this is the right place for this but... I just had a great deal with Chad and the SF Store. Do not hesitate to deal or check with the store and support the board before you go elsewhere! Real good deal on the bat and SUPER fast shipping! Big thanks to Chad and the SF store!
  9. drolly

Sport2000 and softballfans/Coach

Just wanted to give some praise to Ron and his website, sport2000.net. I've ordered a couple bats there the past month or so and have received top notch prices and service. Highly recommend to anybody. Also want to give a big thumbs up to Coach and the sales portion of this site. I was...
  10. drolly

MaverickAH... Thumbs up!!

Just got a great glove at a great price from MaverickAH. Shipped and arrived promptly and just wanted to give a big thumbs up to anyone else who would consider a deal in the future!! Thanks again man!
  11. drolly

Avoid Homeforsports.com

has anybody else dealt with the clowns at homeforsports.com? fom my experience, i'd advise anybody and everybody to stay away. i ordered a 28oz crush from them at the end of september. a 26oz crush arrived promptly, with no invoice or receipt. i emailed them, and called them to let them know...