Search results

1. B

SHAVED or NOT SHAVED

I heard from a guy at a local sporting goods store that a guy would remove the weight in the knob and dump paint thinner or something down the inside of the bat to remove some of the wall on the bat,that might be what some would consider shaving a bat through the handle.Not sure how true it is...
  2. B

walking the box question

Whats wrong with walking the box? I've seen guys hit alot of ways that I would not but that doesn't make it stupid.I say whatever works for each person.This reminds me of the overlap grip thread from last week,its all personal opinion.There was an episode on sports science about a year ago...
  3. B

Overlap grip

Great thread,laughed my butt off on page 17, I say do whatever works for you,im sure we can find flaws in all of our swings but there are many ways to hit a softball.If we all hit the same it would be very boring.
  4. B

BatBoySports at it again

Hi,They will be on the list soon.Thanks,Don
  5. B

BatBoySports at it again

Hi,It does not have the utrip stamp,its primarily as ASA bat.
  6. B

BatBoySports at it again

We had something similar a few years ago with the softballs,we were using the 44 core classic m utrip balls and the ASA composite bats were not as good as the old alloy bats,I saw guys using the Demarini White Steel over the composites.The alloy bats are great for the mush balls.
  7. B

BatBoySports at it again

Hi,Im not sure,thats a good question,here in Wi we can use any ASA bat at least where I live.I still see the old school Demarini double walls as well as ours and some Rip-it Reapers also.I would say I see more composites as a whole,the Salvo and the rd28 are the most popular here,thats why...
  8. B

BatBoySports at it again

Hi,Sorry about that,it is ASA certified.Thanks,Don
  9. B

BatBoySports at it again

Hi,The fence is 280 all the way around and we used 44 core balls that were mush.I think it looks close because we were zooming in on some of the hits. Thanks,Don
  10. B

BatBoySports at it again

Hi,Im Don from Batboys Sports and the guy from the bp video on youtube,the new 2013 model has a new inner sleeve for more durability and perfomance.We only have them for sale on Ebay at this time and hope to have a website soon with videos and other info.We would love to hear from anyone that...