Search results

1. M

Single wall options

This league the barrel just has to be alloy and it can't say multi-wall or anything equivalent to multi-wall
  2. M

Single wall options

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks
  3. M

Single wall options

Thanks everyone for the input. Looks like the ritchs superior are just as pricey as steels so I would probably just get a steel at that point. As far as the supercells, will the supercells be able to compete with the steels or are the steels at the top and nothing else really can keep up?
  4. M

Single wall options

It's been a few years since playing but I think it's a 40/275
  5. M

Single wall options

Starting in a new single wall league and got rid of my steel a few years ago. Is there anything new that can compete with the steels because I'm not ready to pay the outrageous prices quite yet. I know there's some good older options but mainly looking for something that can easily be tracked...
  6. M

For Sale/Trade Freakzilla, J4. Freak 20th

20211011_164315 by malviso13 posted Oct 11, 2021 at 6:23 PMFreakzilla 26.5oz- Bought used butnwoukd guess only had about 100 hits. Still glossy. $160 SOLD Juggy 27oz- has approximately 500-600 hits. Still solid, does have typical paint seam. $130 Freak 20th Ann. 27oz- No warranty, has about...
  7. M

Z1000 BBCOR 33/30.

Check out this TPX Z1000 BBCOR 32 INCH for $275 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/0AURHIVzv4
  8. M

ASA 40/275 balls

The CL22 Juggy would probably be a good option as well. Juggy barrel with stiff handle. Could be tough to find but would be relatively cheap
  9. M

ASA 40/275 balls

Tuesday night it was 62 at 7:45 in Orange.
  10. M

ASA 40/275 balls

I play in socal also using these balls and have broke 2 platinums in the last year and a half. I've found in the cold, juggys work well but if you dont like the flex I've used the USA aftermath with good results and durability.
  11. M

So.Cal Free Agent List

I might be interested in playing if you're looking for players still. When would the new season start?
  12. M

So.Cal Free Agent List

Looking to pick up on a mens team, Wednesday or Thursday nights preferably around 562 or 714 areas. Can play IF or OF and just turned 40 so I suppose i can do some 40+ leagues/tournaments
  13. M

For Sale Mizuno gge70

Hate to do this but looking to sell my favorite softball glove I've ever had. I think it's just gotten too small for me to use and I've picked up some other gloves recently. It is marked as a 12.75 but measures about 12.25, plays really wide and deep, perfect infield glove. Well broken in TIP...
  14. M

Gloveworks

15. M

Gloveworks

That's some good news, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the info
  16. M

Gloveworks

Thank you, appreciate it. It does show it is in embroidery now
  17. M

Gloveworks

For those that have ordered a custom, how accurate is their order tracking on the website? I ordered 9/1 and it's still in the leather selection/cutting stage
  18. M

For Sale 12.5" UA GENIUNE PRO USA SERIES CAMEL (UAFGGP-1250H)

Does this glove play on the larger side of 12.5” or the smaller side?
  19. M

Batting gloves? Best and most durable?

I've found my MX riding gloves have worked the best and have been really comfortable and durable. They are similar to mechanix gloves but not quite as thick
  20. M

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

Which one would be better for a single wall league? Nanotek omega or ignite