Gloveworks

Here she is fellas (and ladies if you're looking). 13.5" softball pattern in British Tan. Lots of little touches not on the builder. Only thing they said no to was widening the web up for me but I understand that. Now to let the pics talk.

3INRWOX.jpg

GEmaKTv.jpg

ady6Fzw.jpg

EFA7Caw.jpg

i guess i can mention what i said i would. it is snug on my hand and feels like it will conform very well.

Beauty indeed!...……..so quick question, they can add the XXX wrist lacing to any glove? Just add it as a special request? Thanks.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
got to play some catch with her last night after spending a little time with a mallet on prior days. she is forming beautifully for me. once i get her to my full liking i will post more pictures. i will say i was a little worried about the pattern being too "asian" but i think i have figured it out so that it's just how i want it.

ShortYellowBus

This is the 12.5” Horween GO96 H-Web, Davis Relacing with crimson red laces.

It’s smaller than a Np7 and about the same size as the Horween Arenado. I would say it’s perfect.

Two knit-picks.

My hand doesn’t fit. It smells...wonderful!

There’s three other horween’s strategically placed around the house; this one is a black hole of scent. Fills up a room and a hallway easily. I’ll never lose it!

I might just wear it on my person. Like a chain wallet.

It smells fantastic!

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
my british tan custom is snug as well and i chalk it up to being an Asian pattern. it molds well so no problems though. it also smells absolutely wonderful.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
This is the 12.5” Horween GO96 H-Web, Davis Relacing with crimson red laces.

It’s smaller than a Np7 and about the same size as the Horween Arenado. I would say it’s perfect.

Two knit-picks.

My hand doesn’t fit. It smells...wonderful!

There’s three other horween’s strategically placed around the house; this one is a black hole of scent. Fills up a room and a hallway easily. I’ll never lose it!

I might just wear it on my person. Like a chain wallet.

It smells fantastic!
So that's the beauty Dan posted up on FB/IG. It looks amazing even with those crimson laces ;)

kratos1981

Here she is fellas (and ladies if you're looking). 13.5" softball pattern in British Tan. Lots of little touches not on the builder. Only thing they said no to was widening the web up for me but I understand that. Now to let the pics talk.

3INRWOX.jpg

GEmaKTv.jpg

ady6Fzw.jpg

EFA7Caw.jpg

i guess i can mention what i said i would. it is snug on my hand and feels like it will conform very well.
Thats a shame on the web. A 13.5 is exactly what i would get and I would ask for a wider web too. I checked on their builder and on the additional request price list they have custom web for $30. Do you have a measurement of the web width. Thats a beautiful glove too.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats a shame on the web. A 13.5 is exactly what i would get and I would ask for a wider web too. I checked on their builder and on the additional request price list they have custom web for $30. Do you have a measurement of the web width. Thats a beautiful glove too.

Sorry for the delay. Top bar on this measures 4.75" and the middle bar is 4.25"

kratos1981

Sorry for the delay. Top bar on this measures 4.75" and the middle bar is 4.25"
Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it. I currently game a Wilson A2000 SP135 that almost had an identical size web. I ended up getting a 5.5 inch wide H- web put on. I love the extra width and I think its the perfect size for me now. Planning to eventually get a Gloveworks glove. Now I know ill have to pay a little extra for a wider web.

For those that have ordered a custom, how accurate is their order tracking on the website?
I ordered 9/1 and it's still in the leather selection/cutting stage

mv_mkv

For those that have ordered a custom, how accurate is their order tracking on the website?
If you look at the order history portion of the website that's the most accurate. The actual order tracking link didn't ever update for me (and stayed on the leather cutting section). I ordered on 8/30 and received exactly on 9/30.

If you look at the order history portion of the website that's the most accurate. The actual order tracking link didn't ever update for me (and stayed on the leather cutting section). I ordered on 8/30 and received exactly on 9/30.
Thank you, appreciate it. It does show it is in embroidery now

Junior_SD

Manager

I ordered one on 9/02 and it arrived today. The site never updated and showed in the "embroidery" status the whole time until I received it. It now shows "delivered". You should receive a text and/or email once it ships which should be any day I would guess.

I ordered one on 9/02 and it arrived today. The site never updated and showed in the "embroidery" status the whole time until I received it. It now shows "delivered". You should receive a text and/or email once it ships which should be any day I would guess.
That's some good news, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the info

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Chinese national holidays are funny. The factory was closed from 10/1-10/10 and DHL doesn't ship from China then either. It seems like these week long holidays are frequent in China.

The order tracking system was part of the new website upgrade and is currently in the testing and debugging phase.

Embroidery is the stage that takes the longest.

NYC

Swag on 100.
thank you (AGAIN).... I'm going to order the Pro1 series 11.5" cork P101.

thanks for confirming.... I thought all production was moved to Shanghai... However I do like the assembled in the USA part of it.

stdxtif.jpg
I think the assembled in USA ones are laced by @davisrelacing. Not sure though, but let us know how the Pro One series is, curious to know more about how the Wagyu steerhide feels.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
thank you (AGAIN).... I'm going to order the Pro1 series 11.5" cork P101.

thanks for confirming.... I thought all production was moved to Shanghai... However I do like the assembled in the USA part of it.

I think the assembled in USA ones are laced by @davisrelacing. Not sure though, but let us know how the Pro One series is, curious to know more about how the Wagyu steerhide feels.

The main production facility for all Gloveworks gloves is north of Shanghai. All custom gloves are made there.

The GW X DR line that I bring into America are designed here by myself to fit the US market, made in China, shipped here unassembled, and then assembled by myself according to customer specs.

However, if you know me, you can order a custom and request "GW X DR" and it will come to me and I'll assemble it. It would be the same custom glove, but I can give it a little more "you" than the ladies who lace at the factory.

Finally, the Pro One Series is a small batch collaboration between GW and a noted Japanese glove manufacturer. The idea was to bring an affordable and classic "Japanese style" made in Japan glove to market, not like an American-market made in Japan glove like an A2K. The Wagyu leather is incredible. All the leather is selected, cut, and assembled by one craftsman as mentioned above. The gloves have a very distinct Japanese style and Japanese patterns/fit, so be prepared for that when ordering.