Search results

1. M

Single wall options

Starting in a new single wall league and got rid of my steel a few years ago. Is there anything new that can compete with the steels because I'm not ready to pay the outrageous prices quite yet. I know there's some good older options but mainly looking for something that can easily be tracked...
  2. M

For Sale/Trade Freakzilla, J4. Freak 20th

20211011_164315 by malviso13 posted Oct 11, 2021 at 6:23 PMFreakzilla 26.5oz- Bought used butnwoukd guess only had about 100 hits. Still glossy. $160 SOLD Juggy 27oz- has approximately 500-600 hits. Still solid, does have typical paint seam. $130 Freak 20th Ann. 27oz- No warranty, has about...
  3. M

For Sale Mizuno gge70

Hate to do this but looking to sell my favorite softball glove I've ever had. I think it's just gotten too small for me to use and I've picked up some other gloves recently. It is marked as a 12.75 but measures about 12.25, plays really wide and deep, perfect infield glove. Well broken in TIP...
  4. M

LTB Single wall for blue dots

Like the title states im looking for something that will stand up to the blue dots and must have ASA stamp. Im not too familiar with single wall bats so any help would be appreciated, or just looking for some older single walls in general with the ASA stamp. Trying to stay away from the demarini...
  5. M

For Sale/Trade 16' USA Aftermath 26oz

Bat has approximately 400 hits, no issues with it other than cosmetic stuff. Returnable but receipt is expired, i was original owner. Looking to sell for $140 obo, or willing to entertain trades. Trades would have to be ASA, new stamp preferred. Any other questions feel free to ask...
  6. M

For Sale/Trade Freak 30 27oz

SOLD!Picked up in trade, was told it has about 50 hits. Returnable with barcode. I havent swung it but doesnt seem to have any issues. It does have the previous owners name engraved along with warranty expiration date on handle. Looking for $140 obo, willing to trade for new stamp ASA or USSSA...
  7. M

For Sale Nike gift cards $130

Have 3 Nike gift cards that I don't see using. I'm pretty set on Nike gear for now. I have 1 $50 and 2 $40 cards. looking to sell for $110. SOLD!
  8. M

For Sale/Trade Nighthawk 27oz EL dual stamp

Bought from the store on 4/28 and put about 100 or so hits on it with mostly low comp balls. Will come with a lizard skin grip. These bats are supposed to be sold NR but I did contact mizuno shortly after I bought it and they said they would honor the warranty for 1 year w/receipt due to some...
  9. M

For Sale/Trade '15 cluggy 26oz

Cluggy has about 300 hits give or take mostly with low comp balls. It is returnable but receipt is expired. As far as trades they would need to be ASA stamp or would sell for $140 obo !SOLD!
  10. M

For Sale/Trade Derby Boys CG275 26.5

SOLDBat has about 150 hits all with low comp balls. One spot of tracking that I noticed but other than that there are no issues. Bat is returnable and has receipt dated 11/9/15. Asking for $85 obo, as far as trades I'm not looking for anything specific but bats would need ASA stamp.
  11. M

For Sale Mizuno gmp70bk

Glove is about 70% broken in and relaced with glovesmith laces. Had it about a year but haven't really used it in the last few months. No issues with it at all. Also have a mizuno pro glove bag that has never been used. Looking to get $190 obo for the glove and $20 for the bag. Will package them...
  12. M

For Sale Harmon kardon Bluetooth speaker

Have this new harmon kardon esquire mini Bluetooth speaker. Only turned on to hear how it sounds. Comes in original box with charging cable and teather. Excellent sound considering the size. Would possibly be willing to trade for new stamp asa 26 or 27oz. Selling for $120 obo.
  13. M

Coed monday in buena park CA

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1412658
  14. M

Need a guy for mondays in buena park ca

Looking for a guy that would be interested in playing Monday nights on a coed team. Season starts this monday and there would be league fees of $47. Ideally would want someone that can play OF or pitch and a board bro with a decent amount of GTG feedback. Pm me with any questions, thanks.
  15. M

Cluggy BP review/vid

Location: Palms park (lakewood, CA) TEMP: 80*+/- Balls: 40/275 with handful of 52/300 and 44/375 Fence: 330'-340' I was really excited to try this year's cluggy with all the great reviews on it and the fact I've been debating on buying one. I had last year's in 27oz and I felt like it...
  16. M

New glove options for GF

So I've finally convinced my GF to upgrade her leather but I'm not exactly sure what I would like to get her. Her biggest complaint about her current glove is the lack of palm padding. I'm looking at getting something in a 13" H-web with decent amount of padding and a relatively small hand...
  17. M

Looking to play LA/OC maybe IE

Just lost 2 nights of league so was looking to possibly pick up another league night or play in some tourneys if anyone is looking for someone. I don't mind playing anywhere on the field, maybe except for P but I have done it. Decent hitter and have some speed. PM if you've got something. Thanks.
  18. M

cluggy weight

Are this year's cluggys coming in under weight like the rest of the New line stuff?
  19. M

relace question

How difficult would it be to use 1/4" lace throughout the glove? I know around the palm and heel it's pretty tight to begin with.
  20. M

Pias gmp70bk

Just picked this up today from the local PIAS. Think I got a good deal at $135+tax. Good condition, unfortunately I think it was stored with alot of other gloves so it's a pancake. Going to relace in gray and should be ready to go.