Search results

1. peoples240

Logo needed for Fan Gear

I am need of a logo for fan gear for my sons highschool basketball team. Honestly I don't know how many shirts will be ordered. I will probably be a small run the first time anywere from 14-20 but I'm sure once they see them more will have to be printed. I not sure if we should just do a 2...
  2. peoples240

In need of a new logo who can help

Let me clarify my previous posts. The pic is an example of the layout only. My final design doesn't not need to look like it. All the fades in color I understand might not be able to be achievied. It was a n example for layout purpose only. Sorry for confusiono
  3. peoples240

I'm not saying I want my logo to look exactly like the picture. I just like the layout. It seems that since the start of dyesub uniforms nobody creates logos for screen printing. am i the only person that is looking for a screen printed shirts?
  4. peoples240

This is what I'm looking for. My programs name is Just Do It Again Hoops. Our colors are Royal Blue, Grey, and White. I am going to leave a lot of the design ideas up to you because your the artist. But I am attaching an example of something that I have seen and liked. I want these shirts...
  5. peoples240

Looking for a Logo

This is what I'm looking for. My programs name is Just Do It Again Hoops. Our colors are Royal Blue, Grey, and White. I am going to leave a lot of the design ideas up to you because your the artist. But I am attaching an example of something that I have seen and liked. I want these...
  6. peoples240

It's been a long time since I have been on this board so I'm out of the loop on who's still doing logos. I need a logo for my AAU Basketball team. These will screen printed locally so its important to have my art work. I also need a logo designedto have embroidered on polo shirts and hats...
  7. peoples240

LTB. SCN9......RB Frenzy 98

Looking for either of these in a 26oz. Would like them to be returnable with reciept but not that important if the deal is right. LMK what you have.
  8. peoples240

NCAA Football 2009 for PS3 FS

all right i will give ya $25 for it
  9. peoples240

NCAA Football 2009 for PS3 FS

warning lowball offer on its way........... i'll give ya $20 for it..........
  10. peoples240

joanna is GTG!!

Super fast shipping! Great communication. No worries when dealing with him!
  11. peoples240

BAD DEAL with peoples240

http://wwwapps.ups.com/ietracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z450X080325639038
  12. peoples240

BAD DEAL with peoples240

yea sorry for the troubles. But after finally being able to read this tread it looks like the softballfans.com community is still a tight group. with all this help to track me down. i hope nobody crosses warlock. that guy seems to be sherlock figgin homes.
  13. peoples240

LTS......26oz Recoil Maxload ASA

it sold 6 min after i posted it. way before your response. sorry about that.
  14. peoples240

LTS......26oz Recoil Maxload ASA

sold!!!!!!!
  15. peoples240

vegas11 is GTG

don't worry about deals with this one. He knows what he is doing. vegas11 is very GTG!
  16. peoples240

Fs Xbox 360 Elite...........

jump on it then!!:o
  17. peoples240

i will sell the system separate from the games. I will not part the system out though. I want to keep it together. $350 obo
  18. peoples240

bump..............................
  19. peoples240

SOLD!!!!!!!
  20. peoples240

Deal of the Day!!!!!

SOLD! Thanks Vegas11