Search results

1. automatic d

For Sale Titan 5.4, BJ Fulk

Titan, 28 oz, has about 300 swings and is returnable no receipt $105 shipped Fulk is mint, 150 swings max. 27 oz $115 shipped. PRICED TO MOVE FELLAS!!!!
  2. automatic d

For Sale OG Flex, OG Titan 5.4, OG Fulk

The flex and Titan are both 28 oz,the fulk is 27 oz. The Titan and Fulk are both in excellent condition. The Titan has 300 buts max, and the Fulk maybe 150. Will take $105 for either Titan or Fulk. The OG Flex has a lot of end cap wear but no separation. A lot of hits, but a lot of life as...
  3. automatic d

What will I get in return for this POS??

This pile of bat exploded after about 100 swings!! Just wondering what returns are available for the 08 Extended??
  4. automatic d

GTG Grand Salami is GTG

Did a trade with the Salami and the bat got here unmolested!! Took an hour to delouse and scrub the herps off of it, but I would deal with him again anytime
  5. automatic d

GTG rlkholland is GTG

Did a trade with rlkholland and it went smooth as a baby's butt!! Will definitely do business with him again!!
  6. automatic d

GTG pitchslapped is GTG!!

Did a trade with pitchslapped and he is VERY GTG. Fast shipping and the bat was just as pics showed. Will do business with again anytime!!
  7. automatic d

your thoughts on ROTY awards for AL

We all know that Heyward is gonna get the NL ROTY. The AL ROTY gets my blood boiling a bit. The race seems two headed for me. Neftali Feliz in Texas, and Austin Jackson in Detroit. The big question is, does a closer deserve an award when he pitches only 60 innings of the WHOLE SEASON...
  8. automatic d

2010 MLB MVP's.......

Who you got peeps??? Gonzalez from the Rockies in the NL has been amazing offensively and defensively!! He is my MVP in the NL Miguel Cabrera HAS to be the AL MVP!! That guy is a straight up BEAST, plus he did it ALL ON HIS OWN for a month and a half of the season. .328 AVG 38 HR 126 RBI...
  9. automatic d

Michael Vick

So is what he did with the whole dog fighting thing forgotten as long as he wins??? Just wondering. I don't care about him or the dogs, just wondering why people are so simple minded. The same idiots that didn't want him in Philly, are now cheering like hell and loving him. :confused:
  10. automatic d

I gave Favre one last shot

this week, simply because he was playing the Lions at home...............the FAIL was strong again!! Never again!! I picked up Vick last week, and will be starting him from now on. Favre, please go home to Hattiesburg, YOU ARE NO LONGER A SERVICEABLE NFL QB
  11. automatic d

why is McKinley being honored??

Is there anything more chicken **** in this world than Suicide?? Why honor someone that takes their own life? He got what he wanted..a bullet in his head!! He left behind friends and family for sure, and their pain is real, but the fact is HE ended his own life on his own terms!! I think...
  12. automatic d

2 NIW Eastons FS

I have a 27oz '09 Stealth+ IMX NIW returnable with no receipt, and a 27oz NIW Stealth Reveal returnable with no receipt. Looking to get $200 shipped for the Reveal, and 170 for the IMX. Will do both for $350 shipped as well. LMK fellas Reveal SOLD
  13. automatic d

NIW and NOW bats for sale

NIW 27oz Stealth+ IMX - $200 shipped NIW 27oz Stealth reveal - $200 shipped NOW 26oz ASA Mutant. (Black barreled model) NR Wrapper is off, never been hit $150 shipped - SOLD TO DHRAE NOW 27oz ASA Wrath Extended-Never hit at all. Will let it go for $125 shipped SOLD
  14. automatic d

Edge Evolution Programmer

For 1997-2003 F-Series and Expedition with the 5.4 liter motor. I sold my truck and programmed it back to stock so she is ready to pimp your ride. This programmer has 3 performance modes, changes tranny shift points, fixes speedo, displays trouble codes, and helps give your tired ass motor...
  15. automatic d

GHETTO or G FAB HAS AN OBD!!!!

It's been forever and I still haven't gotten the shirt. Redemption will be had if I don't see it soon. By the way this is totally a joke :D
  16. automatic d

big10's warm up bats are gtg!!

Fast shipping and just as described, even personalized it at no additional charge. Would recommend big10 to anyone
  17. automatic d

loomis48 is gtg!!

Bought a used glove off of him as a backup, and it came as described. Fast shipper, good communications. Will do more biz with him
  18. automatic d

MOMO is gtg fellas

got a smokin deal on a titan, and he's even a quick shipper. Would do biz with him again anyday
  19. automatic d

kingaj is gtg beyotches!

Bat came fast and was as described! He is seriously gtg
  20. automatic d

LTT for an IPOD Classic

also consider IPOD Touch, Prefer NIB but lemme know what you got. I have NOW bats to trade. 07 ASA Mutant, Wrath extended, others as well. PM me if interested