Search results

1. Trung1130

Vinci Player Rep Program

If you let me know where you are located I can direct you to your local player rep that can help you with getting a custom glove through Vinci. www.vincipro.com is a good resource if you want to find out more. We offer the following lines of gloves for customization: 1. 22/PC Series...
  2. Trung1130

For Sale NIW 2014 PURPLE MERCY 25oz w/ Receipt

NIW 2014 PURPLE MERCY 25oz w/ Receipt dated Nov 2014 $210 paypal as a gift or Bank of America E Transfer
  3. Trung1130

For Sale Older Mizuno, Demarini, Anderson, TPS & Miken Bats

Mike Freak 98 27oz $125 ASA Approved Less than 50 swings Mizuno Techfire Serious Performance 27oz $105 ASA Approved Less than 50 swings SOLD Demarini EVO 26 oz less than 50 swings $105 NIW Worth 3DX 27 Oz $110 Anderson Tech Zilla 27oz Less than 50 swings $100 Anderson Techwrap 27 ox Less...
  4. Trung1130

So who won this glove on the Bay

eBay item #221545909998 If you did I want to buy it from you.
  5. Trung1130

NEED AN OF TONIGHT in HOUSTON OFF OF BELLAIRE

NEED AN OF TONIGHT in HOUSTON OFF OF BELLAIRE - FOR PLAYOFFS Call or text me 646-773-7000
  6. Trung1130

Vinci JD-73L Prototype Restoration

Early Model Prototype with Dark Grey Wool Felt Padding. Replaced the plastic insert to an upgraded 1/8" HDPE and relace in tan. 6oz leather palm pad added and Double X Wilson lacing style on the web.
  7. Trung1130

MADE IN USA HOH Catcher's Mitt Restoration

Restored the glove for my best friend. Reinforced the lace holes that were stretched around the web w/ leather strips and replaced and upgraded the cracked plastic insert to 1/8" HDPE.
  8. Trung1130

2014 ASA Slow Pitch Men's Industrial Houston, TC 8/22-8/24

ASA is still looking for teams on Aug 22-24 @ Roy D Kipper Mease Park, Pasadena. TX (Houston Area) Please contact me @ [email protected] or my cell 646-773-7000 06. Industrial Qualifications. The ASA shall conduct championship tournaments for industrial or all employee teams...
  9. Trung1130

ASA Industrial Slowpitch Nationals Aug 22-24 Roy D Kipper Mease Park, Houston TX

ASA is still looking for teams on Aug 22-24 @ Roy D Kipper Mease Park, Pasadena. TX (Houston Area) Please contact me @ [email protected] or my cell 646-773-7000 06. Industrial Qualifications. The ASA shall conduct championship tournaments for industrial or all employee teams...
  10. Trung1130

For Sale Vinci Pacific 404M Vinci Hats

Vinci Pacific 404M Vinci Hats -- $28 SHipped to your door Multi Hat discoutns available. 2 Sizes: SM/MED and L/XL Paypal: [email protected] normal paypal Shipping will be USPS Priority DC
  11. Trung1130

Vinci Pacific 404M Vinci Hats

Vinci Pacific 404M Vinci Hats -- $28 SHipped to your door Multi Hat discoutns available. 2 Sizes: SM/MED and L/XL Paypal: [email protected] normal paypal Shipping will be USPS Priority DC
  12. Trung1130

Vinci Pacific 404M Vinci Hats

13. Trung1130

Need info on this wilson pro staff mij lht

WILSON MIJ PRO STAFF A2206 LHT. ANY INFO on this glove or series would be great. I will be relacing it with tan lace and will probably provide pics. Glove looks like its in unused condition except for the wear and some signs of aging. There is a handwritten price on the palm in blue...
  14. Trung1130

Need help looking for a pic of the richardson 165

Tired of looking at stock pics. I need an actual photo to see if the charcoal grey color is dark enough
  15. Trung1130

For Sale Pacific 4D5 Flat Brim FlexFit Mesh Trucker

NAVY HAT w/ Neon Green and White Embroidery BLACK HAT w/ Silver and White Embroidery WHITE HAT w/ Black and Pink Embroidery $25 Shipped to Your Door Come in 2 sizes Sm/Med and Med/XL Paypal to [email protected]
  16. Trung1130

Pacific 4DF Flat Brim FlexFit Mesh Trucker Hats $25 STYD

NAVY HAT w/ Neon Green and White Embroidery BLACK HAT w/ Silver and White Embroidery WHITE HAT w/ Black and Pink Embroidery $25 Shipped to Your Door Come in 2 sizes Sm/Med and Med/XL Paypal to [email protected]
  17. Trung1130

Vinci Full Sub Buy-In

MODS IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES PLEASE TAKE THIS DOWN. Vinci Full Sublimated Jersey Buy-In. NAMES AND NUMBERS ON THE BACK $40 Shipped to your door Paypal or Venmo and 3% for fees to [email protected]. Jerseys fit like Elite and Premier Full Subs (Box Cut about 1/2 to 1 Full size bigger than...
  18. Trung1130

For Sale GAME READY Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS27HFB

For Sale Only Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.75" PROS27HFB Game Ready. Glove was Cleaned, Relaced, Reconditioned Thumb Was repadded. Glove was in really rough shape with dry leather throughout and cracking in the leather $150 OBO paypal as a gift to [email protected]
  19. Trung1130

For Sale Game Ready Mizuno Classic Pro GCP51 Black w/ White Lace

Game Ready Mizuno Classic Pro GCP51 Black w/ White Lace 12.75 Glove is Game Ready. Glove has been cleaned, relaced, reconditioned, thumb and pinky have been reinforced with additional padding and a 1/8" palm pad was added. Palm has some color staining but thats normal and there is no leather...
  20. Trung1130

My Nokona Project

Both Thumb and Pink Loops are gone. interior palm lining dry rotted with some multiple rips and tears. See for yourself. Customer asked me to bring this glove back to life so he can pass it down to his son. Note the memory foam thumb and pinky padding with leather glued to it. No...