Search results

1. Rookie3

Joplin Missouri

Looking to join a team in Joplin Missouri or near by, pitcher primary but can play 5 man, second and willing to catch. Just wanting to play. Outfield I'm a liability in 100 honest
  2. Rookie3

Swing, or send it in for warranty

I purchased a DC41 and found a defect a few weeks later. Do i swing it or send it back?
  3. Rookie3

How do we fix softball?

I believe its poor advertising, other then here and facebook how do you'll find out about your leagues? I never hear of softball sign ups or leagues on the radio or in the local paper. I moved to a new town and didn't play for two years. Not because I didn't want to but because every one I asked...
  4. Rookie3

Grit ball tower BB2

I had one and loved the shelf and how many bats it could hold. However I sold it due to no pockets on the outside the only pocket was the mesh one in the inside. There are not bat dividers in the bat compartment (not a big deal but I like bat dividers). Built strong and great ventilation.
  5. Rookie3

Bat weight?

Thanks Appreciate the help
  6. Rookie3

Bat weight?

Im a leadoff get on base kind of player, never hit a home run but have had a few in the parks. I hit strictly op o don't know why I cant pull the ball never have unless I want a pop up. I'm not looking to hit home runs just get the ball deeper in the gaps. Should I go up to a 27oz bat or down...
  7. Rookie3

DNA or Torch??

I swing the 26 oz Torch with the 2500 and love it. Im not a home run hitter at all im a leadoff hitter that gets on base but the Bombs are starting to get my interest
  8. Rookie3

"Two in the Pinky" or Traditional?

I play infield and go two in the pink, only because that's how I broke my glove in and now it feels natural to me. If it isn't broke don't fix it.
  9. Rookie3

Cleaning bats??

Magic Eraser.