Search results

1. daveruth

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

You got it bro! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
  2. daveruth

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

Now FedEx says by EOD Tuesday, that is, if it's coming to you! :confused::eek::D
  3. daveruth

I would go with that one is not yours ;-)
  4. daveruth

It could be, or maybe not, guess we will find out Friday.
  5. daveruth

FedEx says the big box from the SBF store will be delivered in OK friday.
  6. daveruth

Package #1 ordered from the SBF store today. 2nd one will be pack and sent over the weekend. My guy posted in this thread 12-8.
  7. daveruth

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

I was having a relaxing day off and then heard a knock from what turned out to be the mailman and got a great package in the mail. Sweet set of camo pants and sweatshirt, new glove, pair of batting gloves, pair of Oakleys and the biggest damn snickers bar I have ever seen for my daughter. Will...
  8. daveruth

Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

daveruth wishlist Local stuff is always great, craft beers, snacks, whatever. I like wearing different softball jerseys, 3xl ideally, 2xl if they fit a little big. I could use a new glove. I have big hands, so fit can be an issue, I have a Liberty now that is great. 2XL batting gloves if you...
  9. daveruth

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

Email sent. Glad I hopped on today I almost missed out!
  10. daveruth

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

I got home today to find a huge Amazon box and low and behold it was my secret Santa box with a bad ass Miken Roller Bag, exactly what I needed! Thanks to the sender and merry Christmas! I'll try and post pics tomorrow. Update today, got another package today with a sweet pair on Vinci Batting...
  11. daveruth

For Sale Dress Shirts, UA Shirts and Hats / Belts

PM sent, I'll take the visors and Steeler hat.
  12. daveruth

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Looks clear today, see you guys out there tonight.
  13. daveruth

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

I forgot to run over there on Wednesday. What night are you playing out there?
  14. daveruth

For Sale Polarized Sunglasses w/ 4 extra lenses, case and more $19 goods or $17 gift SHIPPED

What do you have left? I would be in for a set
  15. daveruth

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Got an awesome new fx-30 Supermax in the mail from shorty2313, came a couple days ago, but this is the first chance I have had to get a pic up. Thanks a ton and Merry Christmas!
  16. daveruth

Secret Santa 2012 Participant List and Status Thread

Got mine from AJ22
  17. daveruth

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

I got a package from AJ22 today with a sweet Boombah pullover and a much needed pair of batting gloves. Also got a message that there is a 2nd package on the way. Already an awesome hook up. Thanks. Will try and get pics up soon.
  18. daveruth

**All Emails Have Been Sent**

I think we all need to call on Sonic's internet problem for him. A couple hundred calls should get them in gear!
  19. daveruth

For Trade Video game trade thread!!!

Looking for a copy of NCAA 13. Shoot me a PM if you have one to sell.