MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe the bat came with a manual that you need to read?

Although, it looked like the ball came off it pretty well when you just about hit that pitcher in the forehead. Yikes.

Yes, that was not intended to go there... Happy he got a little leather on it.

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
I am looking for a couple guys to play ball on Saturday at the SRO - its a one day ISA tourney. IF you are available - pm me your info and your positions. Ive got a bunch of feelers out trying to fill a couple spots.

Thanks

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
I am looking for a couple guys to play ball on Saturday at the SRO - its a one day ISA tourney. IF you are available - pm me your info and your positions. Ive got a bunch of feelers out trying to fill a couple spots.

Thanks

What and where is SRO?

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
We played a team from Des Moines in the loser bracket. They were called Kitkil and seemed to be a decent group of guys.

Yeah they are pretty easy going guys....They like to have some fun....we played them at Willow Creek at 10 and knocked them out. Then we got beat by Red Stars over at Minot Brown

rmothes

Star Player
Anyone that lives on the eastside wanna play wednesday nights in cottage grove?

If he's playing at the opposite time, you can count Dorgan in. Every single week he's available and lives at Lamar. He'd probably play 4 games a night if he could, too.

Really, anybody if you're looking to have some fun, this team is more about that than winning, and they usually win, too. Playing in CG is a good time.

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
Yoke, I attempted to be like you last night. Went 8-8 but don't have bomb power......

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Yoke, I attempted to be like you last night. Went 8-8 but don't have bomb power......

Now you have something to reach for. Do not attempt to duplicate my future 1-8 though.

Speaking as someone that has played with Yoke several times, I am not sure I am buying this "power bomb" stuff!:p

I hit a bunch a couple years ago, took a year off from dingers, and now I'm bringing it back.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Our stat guy said it was a lazer........:)

I'll have to schedule a meeting with Rook to discuss your average. I didnt know who had a better knuckle last night. Who's looked nice and mine seemed to look nice when I threw it. Love the wind.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
I am still very very sore from this weekend. I hope one day we get more than 10 guys to a tournament.

we have played 18 games, 1 with more than 10