Search results

1. 22deucedeuce

18 FireFlex Loaded

Normally I don’t swing too many el bats but I just got my elbow worked on and picked up the bat and it felt good that day. Not working on anything but hitting the ball hard as my swing had been feeling like doodoo from my elbow injury... A mix of bp 52, m+, m’s, rockets and zn’s. Basically...
  2. 22deucedeuce

For Sale Easton collection. Sy100's, ST100, lbe, wegman

All bats are obo. If I'm off on price send me an offer. Don't need to sell fast and not gonna go crazy low. Text also for more pics and questions. 253-459-2311 From left to right: 1) SY100 27oz, scale 27.2. Rash from crappy fields, no webbing or cracks. Not fully broken in IMO. Around 500-700...
  3. 22deucedeuce

LTB Or LTTF Eastons 26oz flex or reckoning 26.5 both utrip

As title says. 26flex utrip or 26.5 utrip reckoning. I have a 27 and 28oz sy100 and 27oz lbe as trade bait. Also a gamer hot ri z2000. Other Easton's and one more Z too
  4. 22deucedeuce

Easton Collections!!

Here is my current Easton addiction. I have problems.... Not pictured: 27oz 15 wegman and a broken 13B1
  5. 22deucedeuce

Broken B1

So I think this one was a dud, cause I don't hit as hard as Chudder or Madbeers.... I have 8 months left on my warranty. I don't need any new bats right now. When will a Bryson Baker be my return?? It has 1200 and is my backup. My gamer spits fire and has 1700ish cuts.
  6. 22deucedeuce

2015 z2k knob broke!

So I'll start with it's all my fault and I'm an idiot. I was a goob this late summer and tossed my bat halfway hard on its knob. The knob broke free from the handle and is really loose. So loose you can't swing it. I tried some epoxy from Home Depot and let it set. Didn't work. My buddy just...
  7. 22deucedeuce

Easton B1 paint crack....?

Yes I'm a newb still and I couldn't find newer Easton's and paint cracks. I think it just developed between my last 2 bp sessions on fri and Sunday. About 250 hacks for a total of around 1300. Weather was around 45ish. The bat seamed to go from hot to fire on Sunday. It's about 1.5-2" long and...
  8. 22deucedeuce

For Sale 27oz st100h

I bought this bat for $275 on the forum a few months ago. El still doesn't fit my swing. Added about 100 cuts to it for a total of around 550ish. Check feedback from me as buyer on this bat.Bat is in the same condition as I bought it for at $275 as most were bp, but maybe 15 game hacks on turf...
  9. 22deucedeuce

New stamp catalyst broke!!

I was told the new stamp cattys were a good cold weather bat. I guess not in 32 deg today. It did mash before it died. I didn't even know it died until my buddy picked it up and told me. 350-400 cuts maybe The Easton B1 stayed alive with 90 hacks today with about 850 hacks on it.
  10. 22deucedeuce

True One

So I've been meaning to try a Demarini forever now. Today I finally did and it was a True One 27oz. It felt a little different than normal. Didn't quite like an el which I don't usually like. It felt like a mid load??? Stil a bat newb. 45 degrees out and a slight wind blowing out. My buddies bet...
  11. 22deucedeuce

Ri z2k hacks

Trying to hit the ball hard and be more consistent. http://youtu.be/01TSuzUyh38
  12. 22deucedeuce

14-15 LS z2k bp

http://youtu.be/QVMork1Dl6Q Feedback appreciated. Sorry for the non edited video. Trying to find consistent timing.
  13. 22deucedeuce

Price Check Nokona amg175 12" rht

This glove is prob 12-14 years old. It's an amg 175 or 175 k baseball glove. Last few numbers are hard to see. 17 something. 12" for how old the glove is it's in pretty good shape. I'm the original owner. It shows some of that scuffing in the pocket. Oiled it recently and looks good. No tears.
  14. 22deucedeuce

For Sale 2014 fse blackout 27.5el 500 cuts

This bat has only seen a game or 2. Been trying to break it in. Sometimes I feel like it's broken in and other times I don't. Maybe it's because I've never felt super comfortable with an el bat. Bat is an fse el 27.5 blackout and has tons of life left. Bat feels solid and end cap has the slight...
  15. 22deucedeuce

Price Check 2 louisville slugger ri z2k 27el and 28bal

Both bats have around 1k hits on them. They have seen lots of games, which is where all the scratches are from. Both bats were bought brand new by me around June 2013 niw. One was off a reputable dealer on that auction site. The other was bought off a LS rep who is on this board. Both of these...
  16. 22deucedeuce

For Sale Louisville slugger hd9 hybrid defense 12.75"

This glove is practically new. I've oiled it once and played catch with it 3-4 times to start the break in tip. And couch catch a handful of times. It is a 12.75" hd9 orange and grey glove. It's probably about half way broken in. Still kinda stiff. Looks pretty good in my opinion. I currently...
  17. 22deucedeuce

New freedom blackout still sucks!!

So how many more cuts does my 27.5oz white/red freedom blackout need to actually get some distance on it. 520 cuts on it as of Friday. If you're wondering, yes I hit the ball hard. I only use whatever balls we use in our tacoma/seattle wa area usssa tourneys. So I know the balls aren't super...
  18. 22deucedeuce

2/22/14 northwest usssa super draft!

Who is going to this tourney?? I'm signed up and paid for. It will be my first draft tournament like this. It should be fun. Hopefully the weather is ok for the day. Sign up here: http://www.oregonusssa.com/uploads/3/1/8/8/3188214/2014_northwest_usssa_superdraft_sign_up_form.pdf
  19. 22deucedeuce

For Sale 28oz sy100

I bought this bat brand new a while back. It's a 28oz sy100. It has no rattle or end cap separation. End cap is tight. It has ground wear and small paint chips and scratches. Still has a worn out og grip and some pine tar on it. Bat is extremely hot and about 800ish hacks on it. I'm selling it...
  20. 22deucedeuce

Price check st100h 30oz

I go in phases on being able to get my 30oz st100h around on pitches. Not sure if I want to keep a 30oz in my bag. How much is it worth with 300ish hacks, with only cosmetic paint wear and tear. I got it niw in a trade with my buddy. Not sure on returnable or not.