Search results

1. Semmy

Worth SBRHA - 454 senior

I cannot find reviews on this bat anywhere. Is it any good? Been swinging Worth pretty religiously for a while now. Cheers Semmy
  2. Semmy

LTB Ltb scn5

27oz, barely used or better. PM is key. PP, ship to lower 48 PO box. Thx Semmy
  3. Semmy

arm position.

any swing guys out there can tell me if my back elbow looks too tight to my body? Everything feels good right now and I'm hitting wherever I want but I feel like I've lost just a big of pop since last year. Wondering if I'm dropping my back arm too much and it's costing me bat speed or wrist...
  4. Semmy

OG Freak - bit of a gamble?

I had a 27.5oz JHM798 with a low taper crack just above the handle I didn't swing anymore, traded it for a 2nd batch 26oz freak with a stress crack at the top of the taper. I've never seen a Freak with this issue personally...Anyone else have any experience with it?
  5. Semmy

LF 26.5oz OG JH98

Must be Made in USA edition, if it doesn't say it on the barrel I don't want it. No existing taper cracks need apply. Thanks!
  6. Semmy

27oz OG Freak+

What's it worth? Serial# 4000xxx I think. Look of the composite reminds me of my 2nd batch F100. Probably 500hits? slightest of sand rattles, just starting to loosen up.
  7. Semmy

donnlee22 is GTG

donnlee22 is someone I'd definitely deal with again! Thanks again for for the excellent deal! Great communication, one of the quickest people I've deal with on the board. Cheers, Semmy
  8. Semmy

LTB NIW 27oz SRV2 Helmer

WR or NR is fine. LMK Semmy
  9. Semmy

Jeff Hall 98

Can be an M7 or M75. 26.5 oz preferred but can swing a 27.5oz. Receipt would be a big selling point, especially for a JH98 26.5 NIW or low hits preferred, no taper stress need apply.
  10. Semmy

LTB M7JH98 or M75JH98 26.5 oz

Please and thanks from north of the border, hope you had a good holiday weekend. Semmy
  11. Semmy

Semmy's GTG list

Feel free to add to the list if I've forgotten ya! Spencer - multiple deals. All-around good guy. ox52 Flash-02 dal72 AdamHad'Em mychaluva TrebZilla aka Treb x2 Primo HTG 15 msach1 Guido13 Holly35 donnlee22
  12. Semmy

msach1 does it right.

Did a trade + cash deal, everything went smooth as silk. All board deals should go this smooth... Enjoy the Syn2, Matthew! I'll be peeling the wrapper off the JH-M798 tomorrow and doing an impromptu break-in on it before my last league game! Cheers! Semmy
  13. Semmy

HTG 15 is GTG!

Fastest deal I've done yet. Way to go Frankie! Nice stick! Semmy.
  14. Semmy

Primo is GTG!

Did a smooth deal, shipped the bats promptly and in said condition. No worries here, kids!
  15. Semmy

TrebZilla is GTG!

Bat was in better than described condition, and survived the 6 week journey to Canada no worse for wear! Another good buy! Great communication during the worrisome days when I thought my new toy wasn't going to show up, and checked in every couple days to make sure everything was on the...
  16. Semmy

mychaluva is GTG!

Nice deal. Quick and slick and the bat (XPSTX) was in better shape than the pics showed. Stand up guy, don't hesitate to buy from him! Semmy!
  17. Semmy

AdamHad'em is the f'ing man!

I'll do business with you anytime! Just awesome! Got that baby in record time (overnight from TX? WTF!).
  18. Semmy

dal72 is GTG!

Thanks for the smooth deal, and being able to meet up on short notice! Semmy
  19. Semmy

Flash-02 is GTG!

Shipped prompt, received exactly as promised! Great to deal with. Thanks Flash! Semmy
  20. Semmy

ox52 is definitely GTG!

Not only would I deal with him again, I'd refer others to deal with him. Stand-up guy for certain! Thanks for the prompt deal and quick shipping, bro!