For Sale '03 Indian Roadmaster Spirit..!!

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
Up for Sale in this thread is as stated an Indian Roadmaster with plenty of extra chrome. This bike is located in Kentucky outside of the Lexington area. This is for a family friend and is a beautiful bike which was garage kept and well maintained. If you are outside the KY area he has no problem making a drop off just to be compensated for travel time and gas money within reason. The price is $7500 PP Gifted for pick up($$$$ in hand for a local deal would be key and could prob get a better deal) and if interested in delivery we will work out the details from there. Feel free to ask any questions or if you have any interest give me a shout at 201-615-3210

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
which area around Lexington, I live South of Lexington in Richmond and may be able to help him move it.

Hey bud thanks for the help. He said he is 10 miles from you. Shoot me a text and I can give you his # or you can PM me with yours and I can have him call you. Thanks again..!!

ktk34

Addicted to Softballfans
Indian

I can post it on the board at work if you want me to, we have like 700 people here and a large group of bikers.