+1 for Paypal and NOT paying as a gift!

SpartanBomber

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a member, who had GTG feedback, quit responding and not send my bat and got my full refund from Paypal exactly 11 days (10 days waiting for response from seller) after I filed the claim! I used to ask for payments as a gift, but no more. Good job Paypal!

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Had a member, who had GTG feedback, quit responding and not send my bat and got my full refund from Paypal exactly 11 days (10 days waiting for response from seller) after I filed the claim! I used to ask for payments as a gift, but no more. Good job Paypal!

Blast that f-er's name

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Glad you got your money back....Paypal as a gift is just plain dumb. IMO

I think it's ok when the both parties have enough gtg and are active on the boards enough to be considered friends(/family) like paypal states in their reasons for gifting $...

Glad this worked out, how many gtgs did the guy have??

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I'm gonna +1 here for just me having read this thread....w/o a name this thread is pretty pointless....are you going to leave paypal gtg feedback on here??

Email paypal your story and maybe they will put you in a future commercial...your title will be "actual paypal customer" when you tell the story

SpartanBomber

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm gonna +1 here for just me having read this thread....w/o a name this thread is pretty pointless....are you going to leave paypal gtg feedback on here??

Email paypal your story and maybe they will put you in a future commercial...your title will be "actual paypal customer" when you tell the story

Great idea! That'll be my big break...

mcthundastix

Star Player
Glad things worked out good for u. Only used paypal once buying on SBF but paypal has always been good to me in regards to ebay purchases.

rclark3311

I was wondering about this until i finally found this thread. I filed a dispute exactly 7 days ago and was wandering if i was ever going to receive my money. I bought a bag that was supposivly shipped and was told i would get a dc number. Never got the number then the guy said he would give me money back until i received it and of course i never got that either.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
Just bought a metal bat off ebay with two decent-size cracks on it. Filed my dispute. Hoping I get my money back there.

STAMBONE #31

Addicted to Softballfans
I was scammed once on ebay PAYPAL paid me back all of my money. Since then I never ever use gift when I make a purchase no matter what GtG feedback does nothing for me.I dont know you at all. I pay regular so I am protected as everyone should.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
My question is how for example I had a bat up for 160 shipped and ill eat pp fees and i started getting offers for $150 as a gift and i got payment payment before I even shipped. Hope ppl get a couple deals under theire belts to learn the process before they get ripped off

rclark3311

I had a g2g member on here not send me my bag i bought. after 1 month i filed a dispute and exactly 10 days later i got my full refund...+2 paypal