1 single jersey

JLopez4

Would any company out there be able to do (1) semi-sub jersey? Actually might want to do 2 jerseys - kinda like our main jersey and an alternate, so 2 jerseys. Could turn into a team order if feedback is positive. Logo would be provided.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I'd recommend RPN. We sent a team order for semi subs this fall with our logo, and had them in hand within days

davy

Addicted to Softballfans
Would any company out there be able to do (1) semi-sub jersey? Actually might want to do 2 jerseys - kinda like our main jersey and an alternate, so 2 jerseys. Could turn into a team order if feedback is positive. Logo would be provided.

jose try and contact LOS from elite... they have awesome prices and there quick also

bigboy77

Coach
dssbats did a sub dye jersey and hoodie for me this time last year. great quality and quick turnaround. i think it was $65 shipped for the jersey and hoodie. not too bad for only getting one of each.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Good for him (really), but he's listed as an OBD for a reason

This is true. That is why we mentioned that he is working to clear his name. Even convicts get a second chance at life. Lets give him a chance to clear his name.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
So if a murderer is serving a 35 year sentence, he's fine because he's suffering for his crimes while he's in there? You're not done serving your punishment until you're cleared/released from jail. And even then, history shows you need to be wary of these guys, no matter how nice they come across.

iidioiiigiig

Addicted to Softballfans
So if a murderer is serving a 35 year sentence, he's fine because he's suffering for his crimes while he's in there? You're not done serving your punishment until you're cleared/released from jail. And even then, history shows you need to be wary of these guys, no matter how nice they come across.

You could've just told him you didn't want to use him instead of being a **** about it. Here's 2 company's that i'd highly recommend:

ELITE - team ordered unis and they turned out decent with great customer service.
XTREMEGRAPHICDESIGNS - used twice already for single items and he did an awesome job with a 3-4 week lead time

Country35

Banned User
Seriously??? Jeff is trying to clear his name. From what I seen he is busting his butt to get there. Hes trying to right the wrongs, cut him some slack.

we start cutting slack to guys with OBDs what the use in having the tag

Good for him (really), but he's listed as an OBD for a reason

and when its gone he back to gtg, but again why have the lable if you're gonna ignore it

I'm not the one looking for a uni guy. I'm just a sbf member doing my part to look out for others

and a nice guy too

alteredzx

Bazinga
we start cutting slack to guys with OBDs what the use in having the tag

i agree with you. With many OBD, they could care less about fixing their name. They create a new name, they leave the site etc. BUT hes not just walking away, hes attempting to clear his name. He is trying to right the wrongs. Give him a chance to do this and if he doesnt then hes done. He has also said in his previous posts that only part of the money needs to be put up and the rest when the product is delievered. This goes for anyone that is honestly trying to clear their name.

Just my .02