13 bats for trade/sale

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
bump, updated the thread with a few trade possibilities. I need atleast a 27oz bat with a good amount of EL... Ressy prefered. I also need an ASA bat too, also looking for something with some endload in 27oz or 28oz. ---- cash will work too. :D

Last edited:

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
All of the shipping information has been sent via PM to all buyers.

Let's get this rest of this stuff sold or traded, please.

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
Willing to make a deal once and only once for right now. I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyways so let me know what you have in mind and I'll work with you. If I don't hear something soon then it's off for another day.........

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
3 bats remaining. The OGJHM7 and Booger will be shipped this afternoon.

bump! can I get these rest of these gone please??

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Post reported because you placed this in the WRONG forum... You should place the bats in the correct sub forums... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
Post reported because you placed this in the WRONG forum... You should place the bats in the correct sub forums... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is this supposed to be some kind of bad joke, or are you being serious because I do not know what you're talking about.

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
price drop, the prices listed are the lowest that I will go. If they're not sold at the price they're listed then I will keep them until the middle of March where they'll fetch more money anyways. ..... bump.

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
wow, I can't believe the M75 hasn't sold at that price... that's very suprising. I'm going to have to hold onto it. The other two are still for sale, the JH and the RB.

ERICF1027

Addicted to Softballfans
bump.....................

bump for a gtg board bro....................thanks for the booger......