13+ gloves

Luke22

I'm not finding much for 13"+ gloves. Whats out there? customs? reviews? What are conference players using?

Kernsoftball

I'm not finding much for 13"+ gloves. Whats out there? customs? reviews? What are conference players using?
Rawlings, Miken, Worth, Wilson, 44 pro etc... they all make 13+" gloves and that's usually what Conference guys are using from list of brands above

GTC

Semi-Retired
Best 13+ glove I’ve tried is the 2018 Wilson 13.5 135ss or something like that. I tried the slow pitch Rawlings one that was 14in I think. That thing is heavy and like a net. A 44 a teammate had was ok but seemed like the internals were flimsy and leather may get soft quick.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I still think the Louisville Slugger Super Z were the best softball specific gloves ever. I have my gamer and the back up 13.5 H-Web. I had bought the 13 Mod-trap and left it in the dug out after a game. I still kick myself for doing that.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
the A2000 SP135, in my opinion, is perfect for slow pitch for a 13+ inch model. However, i did replace the 3/16" lace in the finger tips for 1/4" lace due to being a pitcher and wanting a little more stability on line drives . The last two years in the conference most of my teammates are using the SP135, the easton Pro model (all gray) or the Super Z series.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Every once in awhile a 13+ HOH shows up on the bay. Gold Gloves from the late '90's early 2000's were made with oil treated Horween leather and come in light for their size due to thinner leather. My PRO306G tapes 13" and I recall a PRO135 as well. The key is the prefix PRO in the stamping for the better Gold Glove quality.
DdFrRQ5.jpg

ADYehs2.jpg