13th Annual USSSA Texas Legends Mens Major NIT

Riddle13

Addicted to Softballfans
Mario is going to have to step up his recruiting playing a schedule like that! I hear Carlos Pena is going to be looking for a team soon LOL

I agree...100%. Have to do what it takes to win...if that's truly what your wanting to do.

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree...100%. Have to do what it takes to win...if that's truly what your wanting to do.

Agreed. Why spend the big bucks to play buddy ball? Mario is a good guy and one of the best sponsors/coaches ive played for, i wish him and his team the best.

Riddle13

Addicted to Softballfans
Who said we didn't want him? Plus we have had a pretty good year so far with our current team, does that mean we are already STACKED?

Maybe for local hooters tournaments. For what we are attempting to play...no. We will see the difference this weekend. The Houston Major isn't considered a quality major.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
your right riddle, but houston had more conference teams in it than BOTH of the majors this last weekend on west/east coasts so its definitley not the worst. and yes this weekend is a whole different monster

csbaseball14

Starting Player
Maybe for local hooters tournaments. For what we are attempting to play...no. We will see the difference this weekend. The Houston Major isn't considered a quality major.

your right riddle, but houston had more conference teams in it than BOTH of the majors this last weekend on west/east coasts so its definitley not the worst. and yes this weekend is a whole different monster

Dont really think this is the place to talk about this boys. In my opinion we have a great squad and if anyone is unhappy with the team that we play with then maybe they should move on. But thats just my opinion.

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
When you start playing at that level every single player in your lineup better be a damn good hitter. If a guy plays DH, C or 1st base he REALLY better be a superstar hitter (like top 5 on the team). Totally different ballgame.

Chopper

Addicted to Softballfans
Every player in the lineup has to be a 650 hitter or better and if hes below that he better be able to pitch or play great defensively

philmelt

Addicted to Softballfans
Nicks finally having a good year away from coed and he starts throwing these big expectations around lol.