'15 Mercy vs '16 Mercy v '17 Mercy

NBW1

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone had a chance to dry swing or swing the 2017 Mercy? Trying to find out if it is weighted like the '15 (which was truly balanced) or like the '16 (which in my opinion was mid load to slightly endloaded) All three were/are listed as balanced. Thanks in advance for any input.

NBW1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the input. So the answers lead me to ask why Demarini would market the '16 and '17 bats as "Balanced" when in fact they are not?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Cause people will buy it cause they think its balanced, and people will buy it cause its actually endloaded.

Thanks for the input. So the answers lead me to ask why Demarini would market the '16 and '17 bats as "Balanced" when in fact they are not?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Because endloaded now for them is like 1-1.5 oz with the way the composite makeup/layup is now the barrel is heavier, hence a slight like .5oz "endloaded"

single wally

Professional Amateur
I have a 2 2016 Mercys, 26oz sticker, close to 27oz actual. I wouldn't say it's endloaded like many say, feels pretty balanced IMO, maybe a slight midload at best. I had an OG white/green on and that one was crazy balanced, almost handle loaded, so I guess you could say the 16 feels "endloaded" but I wouldn't call it that at all. My heavier 2016 Mercy swings like a 27oz balanced bat.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have a 16 (or 17) model 26oz that scales at or slightly over26 to trade for my 16 model 26oz scales 27.35.. Niw r/nr for niw r/nr!?