17 EST users

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad I ordered the 28. Haven't heard anyone complaining about it being a log. I think the half ounce endload will fit my swing perfectly at that weight. Thanks for all the info!
No problem man, have fun swinging the beast when you get it.

dunkky

if your top hand is broken, i suggest u go full overlap. u won't feel a thing from ur top hand then, cuz none of your fingers or hand would touch the metal..

Normy

if your top hand is broken, i suggest u go full overlap. u won't feel a thing from ur top hand then, cuz none of your fingers or hand would touch the metal..
It's my bottom pointer. Gotta keep it straight so it's basically held by the other 3. I don't get as crisp of a snap and tend to cast more now. Hence the handle shots. Did better in practice today though.

dunkky

after so many practice sessions, i became pretty good at lagging and i think going full overlap helped out a lot. i'll post a proof later.. hehe..

upload_2018-7-18_22-52-38.png

Last edited:

Normy

Was really hoping they messed up and expedited the shipping lol. Should be here this weekend...just in time for the tournament on Monday. Did I mention I was geeked?

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
In a game last night I had a short pitch I reached for(2 strikes on me), basically just flicked the bat with my hands at the pitch, and hit it about 340 with my BB Legit.

Guys were telling me nice swing, etc. I had to correct them and tell them I barely even swung at it. BB Legit is Legit as hell.

Normy

Roger that. Couldn't find a pitcher so I'm at the field right now airmailing a few. It's got a sweetspot as big as Texas compared to my Combats. Love the feel of this thing... definitely lived up to the hype and I've only put 20 swings on it.

Normy

Pitcher finally showed up. We were both lovin' it. Glad I got the 28...fits my swing perfectly. Weighed in at exactly 28 with the stock grip cut down a hair. 28.4 with knobcuff. Tipped lighter than my 28oz Combat Dirty. Sweet spot was exactly what I was looking for among everything else.

Now to baby it and keep it away from people. "This thing is too heavy, grab one of those 25oz Monsta's over there..." ;)

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
After I hit my HR last night, the next 5 batters in a row swung my BB Legit. Before the HR, no one else touched it. Of course no one else hit it out with it, but a few did hit the ball well.

dunkky

that's how it goes typically in our mighty beer league. once someone clears the fence, many starts swinging that same bat thinking it's all bat. lol I used to be one of them. i don't mind my teammates swinging my xxl. it won't be broken hitting 52s in scorching hot summer. at the same time, sometimes you wish it's broken, so you have an excuse to swing other bats like bb or nitrous, blueline.. lol

Normy

that's how it goes typically in our mighty beer league. once someone clears the fence, many starts swinging that same bat thinking it's all bat. lol I used to be one of them. i don't mind my teammates swinging my xxl. it won't be broken hitting 52s in scorching hot summer. at the same time, sometimes you wish it's broken, so you have an excuse to swing other bats like bb or nitrous, blueline.. lol
Some guy was saying his Legit broke in 300 swings. If that's the case with mine, I will be switching to Nitrous, blueline etc. I'm not a heavy hitter and only use 52's so here's hoping for 1000+. Long live the BB!

96packers

OG Titletown
Roger that. Couldn't find a pitcher so I'm at the field right now airmailing a few. It's got a sweetspot as big as Texas compared to my Combats. Love the feel of this thing... definitely lived up to the hype and I've only put 20 swings on it.

Info on where you got it and how much ;)

Just missed a couple NIW 17 BB for 200... a little late to the party. These were selling cheap in May...

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Yeah even 2 months ago 200, I got mine here on sbf for 210 shipped priority, my local place has been sitting on them at 299 and just lowered the price, they have a diamond club discount that saves like 20 but that is only taxes here in Cali, I’m sure they will sit even longer

bmoses121

Extra Hitter
I had the 17 Utrip EST XL, but it was a 27 oz. It didn't feel heavy enough, so I traded it for my Purcell Legit. Wish I had bought the XL in a 28, would probably still have it.
I have a NIW 2017 Worth Legit XL USA Border Battle for sale, 28oz, returnable with barcode & receipt from 2 weeks ago if you're interested

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 16

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a NIW 2017 Worth Legit XL USA Border Battle for sale, 28oz, returnable with barcode & receipt from 2 weeks ago if you're interested
Same one I already have, I'm good. Was referring to the Utrip version that I wished I'd gotten in a 28 oz. instead of 27. One of these other guys are probably interested though.

Normy

Update...I've got around 150ish swings using 52's on the BB Legit. Performing great but the sound hasn't changed a bit. Still ping city. Should I give it a few more BP sessions before gaming or call it good?

96packers

OG Titletown
Update...I've got around 150ish swings using 52's on the BB Legit. Performing great but the sound hasn't changed a bit. Still ping city. Should I give it a few more BP sessions before gaming or call it good?

send it my way I'll let you know ;)