18 FireFlex Loaded

Normally I don’t swing too many el bats but I just got my elbow worked on and picked up the bat and it felt good that day. Not working on anything but hitting the ball hard as my swing had been feeling like doodoo from my elbow injury... A mix of bp 52, m+, m’s, rockets and zn’s. Basically trying to hit it far and mixed in cutting hard line drives...
Any constructive critiques are always welcome!

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Nice cuts man! Some pretty long looking bombs there...how far were you hitting them...

Real and SBF measurements...

One critique is that i don’t think you like EL bats...you can send it to me :D

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
Looks similar to a park I live close to- Vassault Park in Tacoma. Where is this? Nice looking swing btw!

Looks similar to a park I live close to- Vassault Park in Tacoma. Where is this? Nice looking swing btw!
It’s Vassault Park. Was a week ago Friday in the video. Took bp again this Friday and hit fairly well again. Was trying to further break in my 13’ b1 and new st100.

Nice cuts man! Some pretty long looking bombs there...how far were you hitting them...

Real and SBF measurements...

One critique is that i don’t think you like EL bats...you can send it to me :D

I used the FireFlex in league with some asa balls. Hit one nice and it went out. Hit 2 others nice, so I thought and they didn’t go anywhere and wasn’t feeling it. Prob gonna sell it as I have too many bats rn. I think i can get in a grove in bp but not in games. I feel like I need lots of el bp before I’m used to the feel.

The wind was blowing in a little bit and I felt liked it knocked them down a little. Without the fence and hardly using that field it’s kinda hard to judge. But when I’m feeling good I can consistently get them around 350 real life. SBF judgement.. consistently 400...... lol

dunkky

great looking swing. nice looking missiles off the bat. having big bicep helps too. :)

I will be uploading a video of my swing also. you gonna make me look pretty bad. :(
it's all your fault man.

great looking swing. nice looking missiles off the bat. having big bicep helps too. :)

I will be uploading a video of my swing also. you gonna make me look pretty bad. :(
it's all your fault man.
It’s all good. Don’t worry I’m only a WA D player. Been playing around 7 years and still have troubles placing the ball. That could be because I never wanna let up and have to try and destroy the ball no matter where I’m trying to hit it. BP I can hit ok though..
Big Biceps.... haha.. they’re ok. I actually leaned out this year and lost 15-20lbs