LTTF 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird Stealthbox w/Sub

lefty_thrower

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm selling a stealthbox from a 1998 Camaro. This sub goes in the driver side cubby hole and is covered so that you can't see it. It holds a 10" sub which is included.

This one originally came from JL, and had a JL W3 in it if I remember correctly. It currently has a Rockford Fosgate 10He. I got this speaker from a dealer here that had it as a blemish, which you you can see in the picture. It hasn't ever affected the speaker with their patch.

I held on to this in hopes of getting another car, since I wrecked my last one, but am looking at getting another 67-69 model instead, so, this box has to go. This box is fiberglassed, not the cheaper ones you see floating around now from various dealers. It came from JL, and is pretty high quality. Those of you who know these boxes, know what they go for new from JL.

I'm asking $175. I would prefer to sell local because shipping is gonna be crazy I'm sure. Would be willing to meet half way, IF you aren't too far away. Let me know.

COULDN'T GET PICS TO UPLOAD...WILL POST THIS AFTERNOON

lefty_thrower

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure why, but pics keep failing to load. Maybe size. Anyway, if anyone is interested just pm me and I will email them to you.