Buyer Beware 1maset1

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
UPDATE - Received money today. Had a mod move thread. Thanks AJ22. Deal has been fixed

So contacted board member on February 14th replying to a LTB thread. I offered an OG Flipper with receipt for $120 gifted shipped. He agreed but asked if I could hold it till his taxes came in. I said that would be no problem. I was contacted on February 17th saying his taxes came in and he would be transferring funds to paypal.

I contacted him the 18th asking for an update. I was going out of town for a few days, and had a few bats to drop off at the post office. He said it was transferring but I could send the bat and he would pay me when it came through. I had no problem doing this as he had plenty of feedback and when the money came through I may be out of town. I sent the bat on Wednesday the 19th and it arrived at his house on Saturday the 22nd, which he texted me and let me know it was there and than left me GTG feedback.

He said he was having problems with paypal and would be contacting them. I was not worried as he was responding to texts and giving me updates. I got an update the 27th saying he didnt finalize the transaction and so it did not go through. I am being patient as he has been courteous and responding to texts and answering them all. I contact him Monday the 3rd. and he answers saying "not here yet".

I contact him yesterday and he will not respond to 3 texts and a pm on here. He has been online since the message and text.

So long story short, I trust a GTG board member, get screwed around for 10 days with him in possession of the bat and not paying for it. And now he will not return texts or pms.

As of now I just want the bat back or the $120.

And yes I know I should have waited on the money but with his feedback I figured I would be safe but was mistaken. So avoid dealing with him.

Last edited:

Joker

whatever happens, never delete this thread

make sure to add this to his itrader too

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
So update, after over 24 hours of no communication, I just received a text and still no paypal. I find it funny how these threads have to start for someone to get a response.

1maset1

Manager
Eeyore sorry bro my pp is messed up, taken for ever you will get paid and when you do I expect this to get deleted. I told u I had to wait for my tax return to get in then the pp transfer 1st time I put it in I did not complete so it was never transferring when I thought it was. This time it's taken forever idk why. I told u I was fine with u waiting to ship till u got paid,i did not no it was going to take this long but I was fine with waiting, u made the decision to ship, I said I was fine either way. You guys can say whatever u want on here all I'm worried about is him getting paid

Instead of waiting for your pay pal to be "fixed" why dont you go to the post office and get a money order and send to the OP? He has waited way to long for payment the way it is, I am sure a few days of snail mail wont hurt

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Eeyore sorry bro my pp is messed up, taken for ever you will get paid and when you do I expect this to get deleted. I told u I had to wait for my tax return to get in then the pp transfer 1st time I put it in I did not complete so it was never transferring when I thought it was. This time it's taken forever idk why. I told u I was fine with u waiting to ship till u got paid,i did not no it was going to take this long but I was fine with waiting, u made the decision to ship, I said I was fine either way. You guys can say whatever u want on here all I'm worried about is him getting paid

And why did you stop responding to him until he put up this thread?

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans

Why would you expect this thread to get deleted? The event happened and others should know.

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
Since when does PayPal take a long time to transfer money into your account if funds are available. Its usually when transferring funds out is when it takes time.

ktown808

The Unknowns
Or you could've sold one of your bats and paid him using that paypal fund.
IN THE DEMAR BLACK OPS ROLLER
Demar:J3A 26 0z ,OG Aftermath 26 0z,OG Flipper 26 0z,CL22 Stadium 26 0z, CL22 .12 26 0z,J2A 26 0z,J2 FSE 26 0z,OG Juggy 26 0z,Phoenix 26 0z
TPS: OG Z2000 asa 26 0z bal,Z2000 RI 26 0z bal
LEATHER
Vinci JVB04 13" all black(black out)
Demarini Rouge 14" Black and gray

1maset1

Manager
Instead of waiting for your pay pal to be "fixed" why dont you go to the post office and get a money order and send to the OP? He has waited way to long for payment the way it is, I am sure a few days of snail mail wont hurt

The guy from pp I spoke with told me to wait the full 3-5 business days which 5 days would be tomorrow,

1maset1

Manager
And why did you stop responding to him until he put up this thread?

I actually sent eyeore a text yesterday about about 5 min late PPC12 told me txted me and told me about this thread, I'm not worried about this thread bc I no this will be solved

1maset1

Manager
Why would I build my feedback up to almost 40 gtgs to burn someone for 120$? If it's not in there tomorrow I'll send it a different way that's fine with me

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
How hilarious is it that this guy thinks that this isn't NGTG?

Try and explain it away all you want....What is the "problem" with your paypal?

ktown808

The Unknowns
This will probably be a beware issue if it doesn't stay as a ng2g.

Personally I find it hard to believe the waiting for tax refund issue since you have so many bats that you could've sold first.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
needs to wait for a tax return but has this in his sig

Demar:J3A 26 0z ,OG Aftermath 26 0z,OG Flipper 26 0z,CL22 Stadium 26 0z, CL22 .12 26 0z,J2A 26 0z,J2 FSE 26 0z,OG Juggy 26 0z,Phoenix 26 0z
TPS: OG Z2000 asa 26 0z bal,Z2000 RI 26 0z bal

don't buy stuff if you can't afford it. this is ngtg right now

Joker

The guy from pp I spoke with told me to wait the full 3-5 business days which 5 days would be tomorrow,

is the bank account not linked to you paypal account? do you not have a card linked to the account? this all sounds like a made up excuse

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
He has said if the money does not show up tomorrow he will be sending western union money order. So we will wait and see.