Buyer Beware 1maset1

Country35

Banned User
Not concerned one bit about that... Unlike the handful engaged in this, I have a life outside of SBF

Unsubscribing... Commence **** talking while I'm gone!

bahahahahaha I have a life outside of SBFs but I have listed every bat I've touched in my sig. :biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

Pdpwally

Coach
where were you guys before he fixed it? gotta love the **** talking after it gets fixed

I don't troll the buyer beware section for deals that I have nothing to do with. I went looking for feedback about a possible deal and stumbled upon this thread.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
whatever idc any more, ive already done my first deal that I had to ship first bc if this. I don't think this ever should of been a NGTG to start with it should of been a BB, but whatever its over with now.joker you can say whatever u feel u need to say, my advice to you is to get a life and get away from the keyboard for a little the forums will be fine without you. Eyeor just received his money the rest of u can go fu*k off. PPC thanks for backing me up kid I appreciate it

You have a terrible attitude.

Just a free bump. The guy has one of my bats and won't send it back or pay for it. Communication has been cut off. This was a local trade and was not on sbf so there is no feedback left.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
is it warranted to start a thread for something that didnt happen on sbf?

Did you meet him on SBF? Did you have any communication with him at all on SBF? In my mind if he's a member of SBF and you did any type of deal with him that's softball related you should start your own thread and blow him up

Joker

Someone please close this thread, nothing but bashing going on at this point...

Maset, you're still VGTG in my book dude... **** happens that's out of our control, you fixed the problem with OP, done deal...

... Let's all just move along now

Bunch of whiny, nosey babies on this forum sometimes.... 1maset1 is VGTG I've done a few deals with the guy, played ball with him, all around stand up bro. I'm surprised sometimes about how big of bitches this forum is comprised with specially when its 90% guys. Joker go and smoke some legal CO weed and relax.

where are you guys now?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1359680