For Sale 2 Juggys, Fu Dawg & One

Prices are obo, PayPal as friends/family and include shipping to the lower 48. All bats are in great shape; no cracks, end cap separation, etc.

1) 27oz Juggy OG - only a few light field scratches. 150 swings or less. Returnable no receipt. Scale weight 26.7 - For Trade
2) 28oz Fu Dawg - special edition version. Unknown number of swings, no webbing or rattles. OG grip. The graphic on the knob somehow came off, but sticker weight is still there. Returnable no receipt. Scale weight 28.1 - $130
3) 27oz J4 - NIW. Returnable no receipt. Scale weight 26.9 - $195
4) 27oz True One - unknown number of swings. Some light webbing visible in certain areas. Returnable no receipt. Scale weight 26.4 - $115

Trades I would be interested in: DNA, Torch, 2013 Mercy, Deuce, J3A, Watermelon, 4TF

Last edited:
and he is selling a used one for $185 when you can get a new one for $20 cheaper. he's dumb

Why don't you stop being a prick and acting like everybody spends all their time scanning the internet to know all the current sale prices of every bat? Trolls like you ruin this site.

RustyShakleford

I told you the price in a perfectly benign way. you came back with a smart ass "cool story bro”. look in the mirror if you want to see the person who was being a prick.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
$164 on the '16 is insane. With receipt! I may just buy one. But the '14 holds a special place in my heart. That said, so long as mine keeps passing compression, I've got no need for another. Me and my '14 are monogamous.

RustyShakleford

If you're trying to tell someone that their price is off kilter based on knowledge you have, then message them privately and provide evidence of where you're seeing that price. I did a quick google search and still don't see the $165 price that you're referencing.

i think i'll post it in whatever thread i want. buyers are the people that need to be protected here, not the seller trying to rip people off. here's the proof jackass

M5ToWzb.jpg

i think i'll post it in whatever thread i want. buyers are the people that need to be protected here, not the seller trying to rip people off. here's the proof jackass

Haha you are the biggest douche. You really think I'm trying to rip someone off? A quick Google search doesn't show any websites offering the price that you mentioned. Cheapest I saw was $185 +shipping. You've still provided zero proof that you bought that online or that the price you're showing is even still valid now (a month later).

I shouldn't have even bothered responding to you because I've seen you stirring up trouble with other members on this forum, and I honestly don't need to deal with your petty ****. The bat is for trade only now anyway.

Yes you are a true hero, saving people from the villains of online forums everywhere. Trying to communicate with you is worse than trying to communicate with a brick wall, except the brick wall would have a way better personality.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
there is the issue of supply and demand to take into consideration. how many NIW '14 juggies are out there? how many '16s?
I've got a '16 in my shopping cart right now for less than $165 shipped, but still not sure if I should. Price confirmed.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
OP just ignore the haters. rusty is the ghost of joker. he got banned but leads such a ****ty life he had to create a dupe account on a softball chit-chat forum.

ask what you want for your bats.

RustyShakleford

anyone who says "haters" is an idiot who has no real argument against what is being said. it's not "hate", whatever the **** that means, this was information backed up with facts. get the **** out of here with that bull****.

also how sad do you have to be to follow around someone who is a "ghost" like you said? looking for anything that resembles this guy who got banned just to get your rocks off. i'm not the "ghost of joker".

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone who says "haters" is an idiot who has no real argument against what is being said. it's not "hate", whatever the **** that means, this was information backed up with facts. get the **** out of here with that bull****.

also how sad do you have to be to follow around someone who is a "ghost" like you said? looking for anything that resembles this guy who got banned just to get your rocks off. i'm not the "ghost of joker".

whatever you say josh. keep on dancing around like a little *****

OP just ignore the haters. rusty is the ghost of joker. he got banned but leads such a ****ty life he had to create a dupe account on a softball chit-chat forum.

ask what you want for your bats.

Ha, that's the truth. I don't sweat people like him. In fact, I encourage him to think that he "won" at something because it's good for the mentally handicapped to feel like they get a victory every once in a while.