For Sale 2 LHT Vinci PJV04-L, Blue & Red

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
U Leftys always ***** about no gloves WTF why is this still here :confused::eek:??????

The blue one made it to me and first impressions are that even though it's much smaller than I usually wear (14") the pocket is breaking in so deep and big that the only balls I'll be able to tell a difference on are the ones just barely out of my reach. Its probably 40% broken in, and already swallows up throws playing catch...can't wait to get it out into a game, and I'm having to resist the urge to get the red one, too. :) This is my first Vinci (first good glove, really) and I couldn't be happier with it. Now, someone else make a good decision and buy the red one so I don't make the bad decision and get it myself and get divorced!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Bump TTT

For Da Squirrels LHT RF :D
I could paint myself white and wear my blue on my LH and this on my RH :D:D:cool:

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
BOTH GLOVES HAVE BEEN SOLD.

VinciRedB.jpg

VinciRedF.jpg

VinciRedS1.jpg

VinciRedS2.jpg

Last edited:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Bump TTT

Not a lot of red LHT traps out there, this could pass for new great Christmas present.........

25Chico

The Veteran
Don't want to low ball you bro, but my amount to spend is closer to $100. Let me know what we can work out and I will take it if it's close!! Thanks

TXOutlaws

Coach
The blue one made it to me and first impressions are that even though it's much smaller than I usually wear (14") the pocket is breaking in so deep and big that the only balls I'll be able to tell a difference on are the ones just barely out of my reach. Its probably 40% broken in, and already swallows up throws playing catch...can't wait to get it out into a game, and I'm having to resist the urge to get the red one, too. :) This is my first Vinci (first good glove, really) and I couldn't be happier with it. Now, someone else make a good decision and buy the red one so I don't make the bad decision and get it myself and get divorced!

Just sent funds for the red one.

Wish it was the blue one but hell... I'll take what I can get at $125.

This is my first good glove..and I'm excited. :D