For Sale 2 Nikon DX VR Zoom Lenses for DSLR + acc.

kdog3b55

on the Hot Corner!
Mint Cond. Nikon Nikor 55-200 DSLR lens VR

I broke my D 3100 body to pieces (grrrrr) and have no use for this anymore. I have a Genuine Nikon Nikkor DX lens for sale, plus a new travel charger for home and auto use for Nikon batteries EN-EL14 (fits the D3100 and others), and a lens hood. I might have a D-3100 battery also, but I gotta find it.
Lens is a mint condition AF-S (auto focus or manual) Nikkor 55-200mm, 1:4-5.6 G ED, VR Vibration Reduction (imagine stabilization). This lens with the stabilization is great for the medium to long range action shots at games or events!
This 55-200 VR lens would cost $250 new.
Not really looking for a trade.
Asking $155 shipped for the 55-200mm and will throw in the travel charger!!
(other lens is SOLD)
20120729_122621.jpg

Last edited:

Stiddy

Addicted to Softballfans
I would be interested in the 55-200 lense. I already have the other which came with my camera as the kit. Let me know if you decide to sell seperate or possibly trade for a bat.

kdog3b55

on the Hot Corner!
After a few people asking, I am willing to split the lenses up to sell them seperately. Prices are updated to reflect this!

kdog3b55

on the Hot Corner!
18-35mm is now sold.
Still looking to sell this awesome 55-200mm zoom WITH IMAGE STABILIZATION. A great lens for sporting events to get long range action shots like the kids soccer games!