2 questions about BB AM and 15 juggy

MPT23

Putting on the foil
My 27 oz 2015 juggy is the hottest bat out of the wrapper, I've ever swung. Real talk. Never swung a j3a in a 27, honestly can't imagine it being any hotter than the 2015. Fwiw.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Lots of folks tend to think that the '15 Juggy feels very similar to the J3A, unlike the '14 Juggy.

Ive swung all 3 and I feel the exact same way.

Distance wise its pretty on par with .52/300s never hit the '15 with anything harder.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Lots of folks tend to think that the '15 Juggy feels very similar to the J3A, unlike the '14 Juggy.

Ive swung all 3 and I feel the exact same way.

Distance wise its pretty on par with .52/300s never hit the '15 with anything harder.

And that is as it should be. :thumb:

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
so if I've put about 100 hits on it and still don't like it, it's not the bat.... it's me. From what I'm reading I should trade the BBAM for a 2015 juggy

I would say that after 100 or so hits if you don't like it, trade/sell it. Personally I wouldn't have given it that many.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
My bbam took about 200 hits to get some distance, I almost gave up on it, just got a 15 juggy used with maybe 100 hits and it is fire, I never liked the j3a and haven't touched one in 2 years, my 14 and 15 feel the same to me,weight, end load etc, not very flexy like I felt on the j3a, but for me the 15 juggy has more distance, maybe I'm more consistent now or a better hitter, but I hated the j3a, Demarini is making some great Asa bats for everyone's swing choice

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
so if I've put about 100 hits on it and still don't like it, it's not the bat.... it's me. From what I'm reading I should trade the BBAM for a 2015 juggy

I would, my 28oz BBAM swung the same as my 27.5 Future so I didn't have any adjustment period and it was gameable right out of the wrapper. I wanted to keep it bad but I only play ASA once in a blue moon.

My experience, the BBAM in 28oz swung similar to the 27.5 Future & 28oz Juggy while the 27oz BBAM swung similar to the 27oz Juggy & CL22 Stadium (little less end load). Feel on contact is much different between all of them though.

I'd get some cash with that Juggy for a BBAM trade though.

M

MJL 00

I know the J3 is an icon to many :rolleyes: BUT my 15 Juggy out hits any that ive touch(maybe just me???). Juggy with only @150 hits also. She is gamer status now IMO

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I know the J3 is an icon to many :rolleyes: BUT my 15 Juggy out hits any that ive touch(maybe just me???). Juggy with only @150 hits also. She is gamer status now IMO

I think the J3a got legend status cause it was such a stark contrast to the old ASA stuff & it was ready there out of the wrapper. The setting it was released into can't be duplicated. The Fu got every bit as hot but it wasn't there right away and very few guys got any of the old stamp ASA to their full potential just cause it took a bazzilion quality hits to get them there. Hell you can still get 10yr old Freak98's that aren't broken in yet, in fact most of them aren't.

dish0005

'murica!
My j3a was my gamer in April 2013 and is still going as my gamer. I've hit every kind of ball including hr derby and in Temps down to 35. I've gone through, sold/traded 30 different "backups", but have always kept this 1 J3A. I used to be a bat huer.... But now there doesn't seem like any point. Either it's that good or I just don't hit as hard as you guys and with 5 kids don't have the time to swing anything else

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
5!?!?!?!?!?!?! Surprised you have any time to swing the one bat. Just get another Juggy & be done.

Doug

Old and Grumpy
My '15 Juggy 28 weighted 27.5 unwrapped with stock grip and was the heaviest out of 20 bats that the vendor had in stock. He said that the majority were 27.2 with wrapper = 27.0 unwrapped.

Don't know about the BBAM break-in 'cuz mine will probably never get unwrapped, but the USA AM 28 started to feel pretty good at 50 hits

convectuoso

The Veteran
Are these bats similarly end loaded, or is one significantly different? Probably going to sell my 27.5 Insane soon but not sure whether I want to pick up a Juggy or USA AM.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
i feel like my 27 2015 juggy and my 27.5 insane are very similar to swing and feel, results, i feel like my bbam is more end loaded than both, mine feels like a future end load, but others have said they don't feel that end loaded in the 27 bbam or the usa am, maybe mine was an anomaly