For Sale/Trade 2 Video Cameras 1-Sony/1-JVC

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
JVC EVERIO 30 GB HDD Digital Video camera. Now I have 3 camcorders, and only need one.

I did use this camera and recorded over 2 1/2 hours (37 hours or so max recordable on the hard drive) of video on a single charge of the battery. I downloaded recorded video and converted to MP4 and uploaded to youtube, and it worked just fine.

camera has a few scratches and dings on the outside of the camera. I don't think the previous owner had a case, but the lens, and LCD screen are in great shape, and I cannot see any scratches at all.

Comes with Camera, charging cord, and USB cord to download to computer.

Sony Handycam DCR-DVD308 Camcorder - Carl Zeiss 25x Camcorder with night shot

I bought this new a few years ago and is an awesome camera in MINT condition. Battery still holds full charge around 82 min of recording. You will not be dissapointed with this purchase. Everything included (charger, camera, remote control, AV cords, software discs, and a softsided carrying case) and will be ready to go out of the box once shipped.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Sony - $95 or best offer shipped/paypal'd
JVC - $55 or best offer shipped/paypal'd

$130 or best offer shipped/paypal'd for both.

Trades would be looking for nice gloves 11.5 - 12.25, and 31 inch 23 ounce senior league bats (preferably Demarini CF5's or COMBAT B3/B4).

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up a CF5 off of the bay so I would prefer to sell unless a great deal comes along for a glove.