For Sale 2 Worth ESTs

Jerrshoe

I don't have access to a tester. With the limited number of hits, I would certainly hope so...but can't know for sure.

Jerrshoe

Tracking number provided. USPS is running a day or so late.....this has apparently never happened before.

jbird12

I looked up the tracking number on the bats I bought last night to see where they were and the USPS site said they don’t have a status on that item and the information would be available soon. Sorry about the confusion.

He sent me the tracking # last night. Should be here today. It would have been nice to have gotten the tracking # the day the bat was shipped.

Jerrshoe

He got the tracking when he asked for the tracking. Communication was good the whole way through. Every PM was responded to instantly....dude just freaked out for no reason and wants to blame someone else for it.

Joker

He got the tracking when he asked for the tracking. Communication was good the whole way through. Every PM was responded to instantly....dude just freaked out for no reason and wants to blame someone else for it.
doesn't sound like it. sounds like he had to ask for the tracking instead of you providing it right away and you're trying to justify it by saying he freaked out. which he didn't