201* Rez Tour

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I'm serious, brizzzother like no izzzother

teach some of them dudes to hit behind baserunners and your tizzzeam will stizzzart to rizzzoll

the goal is to score more runs than the other team.....runners left on bizzzase cizzzount for nizzzothing

Did you have a stroke and can't type anything but Z's?.........:rolleyes:..........:D:D

Had a decent weekend tourney, but came up short..........played 4 round-robin games Saturday, and won 2........really should've won 3, but had some errors and poor hitting that cost us.........tried to hit with the Flippers, both the USA and OG, but was not feeling them.........used my J3A most of the weekend, and hit 2 out Saturday........on Sunday was the single elimination tourney, and our defense fell apart in the first game........just too many errors cost us a bunch of runs.........besides that, the wind was blowing in, and I couldn't power any out, only had 1 grounder that got through; otherwise flew out to the centerfielder........I was pitching the whole weekend, and got a few strikeouts, one even looking......guess we'll see what happens this week.........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Won games last night by forfeit.........playing about an hour away from where I live, and got stuck in road construction for 30 minutes.........showed up 15 minutes late, and the other team only had 4 players.........waited another 10 minutes, but still no showed..........did get a work-up in, and managed to hit one out with the J3A.........glad to have a night off, then back at more games tomorrow night.......

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Forgot to mention, another doot was hitting with the Fu Dawg and got one over.........think I have a pretty solid set of bats right now.......hopefully they hold up another year so I don't spend more money on new sticks..........:rolleyes:............:D:D

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Forgot to mention, another doot was hitting with the Fu Dawg and got one over.........think I have a pretty solid set of bats right now.......hopefully they hold up another year so I don't spend more money on new sticks..........:rolleyes:............:D:D

:confused: did you read what you just typed?

new bats gotta be bought

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Had a good night at league in Mitchell..........won both games by 10 run rule.........everyone hit solid and defense was damn near perfect..........hit 1 HR in the 2nd game, using the J3...........those 2 hours of BP Tuesday night paid off...........:cool:...............:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Possibly more games tonight.........haven't decided if I will go or not..........but then tourneys starting this weekend and running through September........

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Had a good night at league in Mitchell..........won both games by 10 run rule.........everyone hit solid and defense was damn near perfect..........hit 1 HR in the 2nd game, using the J3...........those 2 hours of BP Tuesday night paid off...........:cool:...............:D:D

:D it's about tizzzizzzime

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Got Lizard Skin grips on all the bats now.........kinda overdid it on tape under the Fu Dawg's grip, but just a little extra cushion for mashing..........