201* Rez Tour

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Played in 2 tourneys this weekend...........had a league tourney for the traveling teams down around Lake Andes...........lost out in 2........first game we started with 7 players, and gave up 11 runs.........our other 3 guys showed up in the 2nd inning........the rest of the way, we were tied with them, and ended up losing 17-6.........last game the team just tortured us, and I think batted around 3 times in 1 inning........just base hit after base hit, nothing we could really do about it.........we did come back a little, but still lost 30-17 or something worse.......I had a HR in the 2nd game, and for the most part had solid hits, but ended the game on an oppo field fly ball........Sunday played in another tourney for a different team, with similar results...........our outfield really struggled.......I played 3rd, and made most of the stops, but a couple got by me, probably because I couldn't even see them......we battled, but everyone started arguing, and the bats went cold.......ended up getting 10-runned in the 6th........no big hits, but I had hard liners and grounders..........only swung the Fu Dawg and Geno Buck all weekend.......

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I did go do some BP Sunday night, just with my lighter bats.........the Geno Buck is still hitting lasers, the Future is right behind, and the Super Freak, I think, is on its last legs.........not getting much of anything out of it anymore.........can get some distance, but seems to be way behind the other 2 bats........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Last night was coed in Mitchell..........should've won both, but we ended up splitting..........I did not hit well in either game, but the team did OK in the first, and we won 12-7........second game we gave up 6 in the first and never really recovered.........the bats went cold, and we could not string any hits together........plus mental mistakes in the field and on the bases.........lost 9-1..........only hit the Future and Geno Buck, and had a couple to the fence with the Future, but didn't get much out of the Geno this time........played with 9 all night, which gets old.........but whatever........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I think I might've found the sweet spot on the Super Freak again...........seems to be a little closer to the endcap than the Fu Dawg and Geno Buck..........it does not hit as far as they do, but it is much better than I thought before.......

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Shipped out the J3A and Future this morning.........hoping to hear some good news about the other bat I ordered..........maybe have it by the end of the week.........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Played 7 games this weekend, and ended up with 4th at state coed out of 41 teams............all 300' fields, but only allowed 1 HR in Rec division...........first game, hit a solo shot off the top of the scoreboard in center using the Fu Dawg..........next at bat, swung the Geno Buck and lined another over for an out.........won 8-4 or something..........next game, didn't hit a HR but used the Deuce and hit one 299 1/2', literally slid down the fence, to drive in the winning run - we 15'ed them in 3..........3rd game, we 15'ed that team too, and i hit a 2-run shot out with the Fu Dawg.........had a girl hit one off the top of the fence using a Flipper - would've been worth the out to see it go over...........that was all for Saturday...........Sunday, came out and won our 1st by 10 in 6 innings...........no HRs, just solid hits and defense...........the rest of the games were on a field with the wind blowing straight in from center/left center, so no chance of HRs, at all............2nd game Sunday, we lost 3-2 - worst part is, I walked in the winning run when the ump changed the strike zone..........but whatever............won our 3rd by 1 run, 8-7, then lost our 4th of the day 6-1 - just ran out of gas...........i tried to power one out with the Fu, but it went maybe 290', then the Right Center caught it at around 260', like a boomerang.........it sucked when we couldn't use our power game............so, with the top 4 finish, we have to move up a division next year..........oh well, bring it on, we get 4 HRs/game up there..........:cool:..............:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
The last game, for my last 2 at-bats, i swung the Super Freak...........had a solid grounder up the middle, right between the pitcher and short.........last at-bat i lined one over the short for a single............pretty happy with all of my bats, as each has its purpose...........