201* Rez Tour

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I'll just let them sit while I put some swings on my new bats...........hopefully the weather holds out this evening so I can get some swings on the Future..........looks nice, but was too cold this weekend to break it out...........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Right now, the Mercy is just killing the BP balls...........followed closely by the Deuce, and the One OG is a distant 3rd.......hopefully the Future jumps to the top of that list, and I can just concentrate on swinging the Deuce and One OG to get them ready to be team bats, and I can be the only one swinging the Mercy and Future..........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I hit all of the balls I got from you..........bought a few more, so I have a total of 29 BP balls...........most of the Worth Hot Dots are in rough shape, but the worst 2 are Dudleys..........they sound like a pillow no matter what I hit them with, and they don't go very far at all.........but the rest go to the fence regularly..........:cool:....................:eek:......................:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Made some more moves, and got some new sticks........plus a whole mess of BP balls..........I think I have a total of 41 BP balls now, so started hitting 30/round.........haven't done BP for a couple weeks, but when I last did, the Future and Mercy were still top of the list, just murdering the 52/300s.......the Insane is also very good, but the barrel feels so soft there is little/no feedback at all, so kinda hard to tell bad hits from good.......ball still flies off it though.........the One OG is still very stiff, but after a couple hundred hits seems to be getting better.........too bad the damn snow had to show up, pretty much done with BP or tourneys until April/May.........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Anybody finding any gooder Ft Paulie Friday (aka Black Friday :cool:) deals?.........I picked up a hoodie for $10, a hat for $1, and another hat for $3, but other than that, nothing too great softball-wise..........

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
got a bunch of stuff ordered this weekend, and should be coming in tomorrow..........checked yesterday and had one package saying it was out for delivery, but in Nashville, TN..........later on in the day it was back at the facility, and now isn't scheduled to be delivered til tomorrow........this was the hoodie and 2 hats that I got on the cheap.........damn holidays and temp workers anyway.........:cool:.......:rolleyes:............:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
:D maybe SD commonly gets confused with TN?
I guess for some, the "T" and "N" could be confused for an "S" and a "D"..........anyway, got my stuff yesterday, and they sent the wrong size hat........ordered both L/XL stretch fit, and got one L/XL and one S/M..........plus the one that is L/XL is the wrong color.........so anyway, not a great experience with that website......I ordered my Future bat from there, and it took 3 weeks for them to finally send that..........