2010 SaveSecond.com FIGHT GEAR - Round 2 **PANTS**

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
I appreciate your continued support for the SaveSecond.com mission in advance.

4628049505_d207c70a4f.jpg

4628652106_997e5359b3.jpg

4628049747_b6cf449598.jpg

4628660292_824ba5285f.jpg

I have also been asked for the 'Stros design we did last year as a limited edition run. They're back for you to order now. Here is the mock up.
4699781311_80c1a36f1d_b.jpg

It is an Elite Full Dye. They run a little larger than true to size, so do not order a size up. They are available in sizes S - 6XL. They are $60 shipped. The round 2 order will be placed on August 13, 2010.

Save-Second-Base-pants.jpg

The Pants are $60 shipped and sizes run as follows:
Small - 30
Medium - 32
Large - 34
XL - 36
2XL - 38/40
3XL - 42/44
4XL - 46
5XL - 48
6XL - BIGGER

Pants run true to size, so if you want baggy, order them a size up. I wear a 40 jeans and ordered a 3XL for example.

To order, paypal me at treedogs2k(at)yahoo.com. Please include your Shirt or pant Size, your desired number for your shirt, and your SoftballFans Username with your paypal.. The shirts and pants will be printed up custom and shipped to you the second I get them from the manufacturer. The delivery time is usual 2-3 weeks to me and within days from that date to you. I deliver via FedEx.

If you want anything from the last two years, those shirts, towels, bag tags and custom gloves are available on the website at www.savesecond.com. You should make your way over there to check out the gloves. They are really nice, hand made, and super high quality.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank you,
Dave

Last edited:

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Order Log

J. Killgore (killg0re) - XL Shirt #0
J. Killgore (killg0re) - Black XL Hat
J. Blauvelt (jesseb) - Black Pants Size Large
S. Phillips (beavers21) - Black Pants Size XL
J. Tomlinson (Scoops18) - Medium Stros Design #18

Last edited:

nicko

Coach
i didn't mean big, i meant buff........love the shirts btw, i'd pick one up if the cash was available

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
Pants look great! I am definitely interested in the pants. any chance the pink ribbons could be added to the belt loops?

NoRangeAg

three three
I keep seeing this and I'm going to take it as a sign that I need to order one of the new shirts. Or maybe an excuse...

Dave you get any more of the black/pink silicone bracelets again? I know you used to have them but wasn't sure if you got any more.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
I keep seeing this and I'm going to take it as a sign that I need to order one of the new shirts. Or maybe an excuse...

Dave you get any more of the black/pink silicone bracelets again? I know you used to have them but wasn't sure if you got any more.

It is indeed a sign. Obey all signs.

I haven't gotten anymore bracelets, but sit tight. I have some promo stuff in the works, including some more bracelets.

Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Order Log updated. Orders will be placed to Elite this weekend. If you want in on the pants, please send your orders in ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Bump this up for the stuff hopefully being ordered soon. I'm anxious to wear these pants and hat.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Last Minute Order Bump. I am ordering tomorrow night.

If you have questions either PM me or email me at: dave {at} savesecond {dot} com

Tomorrow, email would work best. I am locked in a meeting all day.

Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
To all that ordered, I got word today from shanabanana that I should have the order on Friday. I will pack everything up for shipment over the weekend and drop them off at FedEx early on Monday AM.

I apologize for the delay. Thanks for the patience.

For those that didn't get a chance to order, I will PM you when I open up the next round. I will do that once I get everything shipped off to the people that bought in round 2.

As a reminder, you can order from the website anytime you'd like. www.savesecond.com

Thanks,
Dave

kerrdog79

Addicted to Softballfans
Dave on those custom shirts on your site do they come with numbers or names on the back? I am looking at a couple for my sisters for Christmas.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Dave on those custom shirts on your site do they come with numbers or names on the back? I am looking at a couple for my sisters for Christmas.

Yes sir. You'll submit the numbers to me when you order. The website has a field for it.

Thanks,
Dave