2011 Avista Tourney October 1st & 2nd

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
If it ends up at 8 teams or less, are we going to do a mixed bracket where 0-2 or 1-2 teams drop down to a lower division? Just wondering, looking for answers.

UPSman79

Addicted to Softballfans
Auburn Volkswagen Coming????

Hey Krantz,

Are you letting Auburn VW play in the Upper tourney with that last spot open? Let me know. Thanks

Tim

Are you bringing your team next weekend? I have not heard from you and just want to make sure you guys are coming to join us next weekend. LMK either way by Tuesday as I am planning on completing the brackets on Wednesday.

Shawn

Brawler 22

Starting Player
Brawlers needs in this tourney, I left messages with Shawn and Perkins and havent heard anything back....Matty took our spot as Extreme behind my back. so can someone figure it out whats going on or we will plan to take Extreme spot and just go as Brawlers, since that is supposed to be our team spot....

UPSman79

Addicted to Softballfans
Brawlers Spot in Avista

Brawlers needs in this tourney, I left messages with Shawn and Perkins and havent heard anything back....Matty took our spot as Extreme behind my back. so can someone figure it out whats going on or we will plan to take Extreme spot and just go as Brawlers, since that is supposed to be our team spot....

I have a spot saved for you guys. Please bring the check to league on Tuesday at Ramsey.

Shawn

Big D

In the Batter's Box
Tim

Are you bringing your team next weekend? I have not heard from you and just want to make sure you guys are coming to join us next weekend. LMK either way by Tuesday as I am planning on completing the brackets on Wednesday.

Shawn

last I talked with timmy he wasn't going to make it to this.

riotact

If it ends up at 8 teams or less, are we going to do a mixed bracket where 0-2 or 1-2 teams drop down to a lower division? Just wondering, looking for answers.

Is this a sanctioned tournament? Cause, I think you should put some classes out and make people play where they are supposed to.

Can you answer these questions. I've asked you in person via text, and you didn't respond then either.

riotact

He will get it figured out. I just have 12 guys chomping on me wondering whats going on, etc. Thanks for putting this together Shawn!

TJB42

Addicted to Softballfans
If an upper upper team has to spot runs, they don't have to take home team do they? What will the spots be?

Big D

In the Batter's Box
2 div after the round robin play

Avalon will be hosting the the 2011 Avista Fall Classic October 1st and 2nd

The Cost will be $325/3 gg (as the fees of Avista Stadium have gone up).

It will be unlimited HR's with 50 cor Zn's
NSA sanction rules, 1-1 count with a courtesy foul.
90 ft basepaths with 2 courtesy runners allowed per inning
There will be a net for the pitcher (hit the net is a foul ball)
We will have an upper and a lower

E-mail your Team name, coaches name, contact number, NSA sanction number and E-mail address to [email protected] and I will confirm your entry and where to mail the check.

This will be a 12 team tourney with 2 game round robin on Sat and then we will run 2 brackets of single elimination on Sunday (Upper&Lower).

We will run with NSA modified rules for spotting runs
"D" will spot "E" teams 4 runs
"D" will spot "Rec" teams 6 runs
"E" will spot "Rec" teams 4 runs
If a team spots runs they will have the option of Home or Visitors

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR GAME TIMES. IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET THEM TO YOU. 509-951-5145.

Teams in so far:

Brawlers/Extreme (Lopez) "D"
Joker's (Mattie) "D"
Honey Badgers "D"

Desert Dawgs "E"
Killah Bees/Rockstar "E"
DBA "E"
AAA Ready Mix "E"
De Leon Foods "E"

Sandpoint team (Bobby) REC"
I'd Hit that (Sherry) "REC"
Warrior 10 (Jacque) "REC"
Wapaiti (Ruiz) 'REC"

Any questions shoot us an e-mail @ [email protected]

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Is this a sanctioned tournament? Cause, I think you should put some classes out and make people play where they are supposed to.

KOTNW is sanctioned and there is no run spot and little teams have to play big boy teams.

Everybody needs to sit back and enjoy the tournament. It will run well just like it always has. Guys will have a great time, one of my Spokane boys will consume far more hot dogs then are necessary.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
It would be nice if someone from Avalon would update the thread and answer the questions that are out there...ijs.

UPSman79

Addicted to Softballfans
Question?

It would be nice if someone from Avalon would update the thread and answer the questions that are out there...ijs.

Not sure what questions you still need answered? It seems like they are getting answered by everyone else. There will be a full set of rules with the team packet. If you do have anymore questions please feel free to text me at 509-951-5145. :cool:

riotact

KOTNW is sanctioned and there is no run spot and little teams have to play big boy teams.

Everybody needs to sit back and enjoy the tournament. It will run well just like it always has. Guys will have a great time, one of my Spokane boys will consume far more hot dogs then are necessary.

Yep, its a way better format now, than just letting E teams play lower, etc.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Not sure what questions you still need answered? It seems like they are getting answered by everyone else. There will be a full set of rules with the team packet. If you do have anymore questions please feel free to text me at 509-951-5145. :cool:

You really think I am going to believe these clowns posting in this thread? :D I just more or less wanted to hear from you because I know anything you put out there is fact. I was wondering what the format was as far as lower, upper or open. I got the low down last night at league. Should be a blast! :)