2011 Firecracker

chile

Bad Ape
here we go...

Event Date(s): 30 June - 4 July starting 6 p. m. June 30 and July 1; July 2 – 3 starting at 0000; 4 July starting 9 a. m.
Registration Deadline: 1 p.m. Monday June 20.
Participants: Open to participants pacific wide.

Entry Fee: $250.00 per team.
Coaches Meeting: 6 p. m. Wednesday, 29 June at the
Ocean Breeze Enlisted Club.
Awards: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
place teams and individuals.
Format: The tournament format
will be a single round robin
followed by a double
elimination Tournament.
Team roster must be fill out and turn or date of registration.
Skills competition; Base Running, Relay Throw and Home Run Derby will start on softball field one after the completition of the coaches meeting.

Point of contact: Gunners Fitness Center Sports Office
645-4866/645-3985/2750.

Fax: 645–3528 or E-mail

[email protected] or [email protected]

Last edited:

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Here are the dates that I had emailed to me, June 29th-July 4th. The 29th being coaches meeting, skill comp, and homerun derby. Game play starts on the 30th through July 4th.

Judd 5/4

Addicted to Softballfans
Here are the dates that I had emailed to me, June 29th-July 4th. The 29th being coaches meeting, skill comp, and homerun derby. Game play starts on the 30th through July 4th.

Don't forget about the entry deadline of 20 JUN. Also, entry fee is $250.

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans
How many games guarentee is there this year? Do we know yet?

Won't know until the final team list is posted...As it was stated previously, it will be a single round robin pool play (last year there were two pools in the men's bracket) then seeded into the double elim. I don't believe it will be like the Pac-Wide where every team will make the double elim either.

If you make the double elim it should be a 6 or 7 game guarantee...

How many teams are trying to come from Korea? Last I heard only Casey was trying to make it...Osan and Kunsan should combine and come over. Humphrey's? Yongsan?

Misawa and Yokota are ya'll still coming? Atsugi? Sasebo? Iwakuni? Let's do it big fella's! Ya'll come on down and enjoy the beach!

CGT #10

MrHawks

The Veteran
Are the rumors true....June 29 Coaches meeting and special events; June 30-Jul 4 games? Entry fee $250?

Chubby_43

Won't know until the final team list is posted...As it was stated previously, it will be a single round robin pool play (last year there were two pools in the men's bracket) then seeded into the double elim. I don't believe it will be like the Pac-Wide where every team will make the double elim either.

How many teams are trying to come from Korea? Last I heard only Casey was trying to make it...Osan and Kunsan should combine and come over. Humphrey's? Yongsan?

Misawa and Yokota are ya'll still coming? Atsugi? Sasebo? Iwakuni? Let's do it big fella's! Ya'll come on down and enjoy the beach!

CGT #10
I know Misawa and Yokota are both planning on it.. Me I'll be in Frigid Alaska...enjoy... :mad::mad::mad:

mrainer65

The Rookie

CGT #10

Well I know that Kunsan is coming for sure (at least that is what our coach is saying lol). I have heard that Osan isnt going to come and all of the others... I have no clue.

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I know that Kunsan is coming for sure (at least that is what our coach is saying lol). I have heard that Osan isnt going to come and all of the others... I have no clue.

That's great news...hope ya'll are able to make it!

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans
Are the rumors true....June 29 Coaches meeting and special events; June 30-Jul 4 games? Entry fee $250?

Event Date(s): 30 June - 4 July starting 6 p. m. June 30 and July 1; July 2 – 3 starting at 0000; 4 July starting 9 a. m.
Registration Deadline: 1 p.m. Monday June 20.
Participants: Open to participants pacific wide.

Entry Fee: $250.00 per team.
Coaches Meeting: 6 p. m. Wednesday, 29 June at the
Ocean Breeze Enlisted Club.
Awards: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
place teams and individuals.
Format: The tournament format
will be a single round robin
followed by a double
elimination Tournament.
Team roster must be fill out and turn or date of registration.
Skills competition; Base Running, Relay Throw and Home Run Derby will start on softball field one after the completition of the coaches meeting.

Point of contact: Gunners Fitness Center Sports Office
645-4866/645-3985/2750.

Fax: 645–3528 or E-mail

[email protected] or [email protected]