2011 Team Combat Derby Boy Apparel

coop14

Derby ******
I have gotten a bunch of emails and PM'S about getting a set of my Teams Jerseys. Never thought about it before you guys and a couple gal's asked.

We are going to produce them in the middle of Feb.

I don't want to show them, as we did that last year and they were copied before we played our first tournament.

Colors are Silver/Black --- We figured no one liked the Derby boy's especially McCraw and Bumgardner, we might as well go black and silver.

Of course full subdye

your name and Number

Available

Black Jersey

White Jersey

Full subdye Pullover

Full subdye Hoodie

Jersey's $35.00

pull over $40.00

Hoodie $45.00

contact George at [email protected] to order.

Your credit card will be charged the day they ship to you.

Last edited:

westtexas

"Godfather"
Now that Coop has given the new colors...Guess what colors I made the new gloves for Brownie, Johnny, Baker, Coop (and of course one for me)....

All 4 of the guys will be sporting new Combat/Roddy gloves this season.

anthonyw3828

Addicted to Softballfans
wanna do this as COOP has owned me in another thread. Birthday present perhaps? Febuary 2nd=40years

feb 15th 10 year anniversary.

IJS:D

BIG 3

Addicted to Softballfans
will these run big or tru to size?............and can we get the hat also.......(sorry but I had to ask)

Last edited:

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Pull over and full zip hoodies I think run big, but alot of people prefer them to be slightly larger. If you are between sizes, order down. I got mine in the size I wear and I think it fits good.

bartodell

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
All run on the big size.

10 new hats that should be on our site in a few weeks.

I love it when you come on here and give us relevant information regarding the Combat brand. You dont see any other manufacturers doing this. Major props to you and the rest of the Combat Crew Coop!!!

slobones

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a large in the pullover that combat made and it fits big but with long sleeves it works

Last edited:

bartodell

Coop any word if you guys can track down some gloves similar to those being worn by the Nike Pro Combat teams with the logos on the palms?? I am thinking some giant Combat C's would look sick.

anthonyw3828

Addicted to Softballfans
Coop any word if you guys can track down some gloves similar to those being worn by the Nike Pro Combat teams with the logos on the palms?? I am thinking some giant Combat C's would look sick.

or make them look like the repulsors like on Iron Man.

lunny7

WTP ALL DAY
Are Pants available for this buyin also??? just sent a email with my order got all of it lol

Last edited:

Rosko018

Master Blaster
so we won't be able to see what we are purchasing until after we receive? I'm down for getting in on a jersey, but I'd like to see what I am buying first...

coop14

Derby ******
The new gloves our on the website and in stock (MOSTLY).

I also think Softball fans will have them soon.

Jm26 are all leather palm gloves.... Johnny /Rusty love ---- similar to what you are talking about... if you use spray or tar these are awesome....

The new Team Combat Mesh -- ( in stock Feb 10) are the best ever in my opinion. I don't use spray... For you other old folks out there ... these are like the original Neuman or vintage franklin glove as far as the palm goes.... the back is mini-mesh --- the fit nice and tight but still breath.... They are my favorite glove we have ever produced.

bartodell

The new gloves our on the website and in stock (MOSTLY).

I also think Softball fans will have them soon.

Jm26 are all leather palm gloves.... Johnny /Rusty love ---- similar to what you are talking about... if you use spray or tar these are awesome....

The new Team Combat Mesh -- ( in stock Feb 10) are the best ever in my opinion. I don't use spray... For you other old folks out there ... these are like the original Neuman or vintage franklin glove as far as the palm goes.... the back is mini-mesh --- the fit nice and tight but still breath.... They are my favorite glove we have ever produced.

Team Combat Mesh - you had my attention with these...

coop14

Derby ******
SAINT ---No not at all ..... Like nothing we have ever built .... Closer to the Mizuno Vintage Pro ... Beej and Murphy are coming in to hit with me today. I will show them and have them share there thoughts.....

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
SAINT ---No not at all ..... Like nothing we have ever built .... Closer to the Mizuno Vintage Pro ... Beej and Murphy are coming in to hit with me today. I will show them and have them share there thoughts.....

thank you sir.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
might have to give these a try since I go thru batting gloves alot here in Guam. looking forward to the jersey it will go great with my Derby Boy Life, COMbatant, Grim Reaper and Off the field shirts.