2011 Worth Weights

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
I know this thread has been brought up about older models of Worths, but just curious what people are seeing as far as stickered vs. actual weights on their 2011 Worths.

I just got a NIW NR 2011 Ressy Titan that is stickered at 28 oz. but weight is actually 29.6 oz. Due to the fact we use our scale for manufacturing, we actually have it calibrated on a bi-weekly basis otherwise I would think something is screwed up. I thought it felt considerably heavier than my 2009 28 oz. Ressy Titan, but my didn't realize it was that much.

Big Sexy 5334

Older and wiser
I have seen many that are way off....I think a .5 variance should be allowed, I have seen up to 2 oz off this year....wery odd.

HAMMERHEAD

<font color="#000000">BATS</font>
I have noticed this on a lot of bats. Pst's are commonly heavier. Most recent was a stickered 27 oz Pst that weighed 28.9 with grip removed .

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I have 3. I'd weigh them all for you now, but they all are new in the wrapper so i don't want to take the wrappers off.

ROUGE21

Coach
I know this thread has been brought up about older models of Worths, but just curious what people are seeing as far as stickered vs. actual weights on their 2011 Worths.

I just got a NIW NR 2011 Ressy Titan that is stickered at 28 oz. but weight is actually 29.6 oz. Due to the fact we use our scale for manufacturing, we actually have it calibrated on a bi-weekly basis otherwise I would think something is screwed up. I thought it felt considerably heavier than my 2009 28 oz. Ressy Titan, but my didn't realize it was that much.

Hey guy I have the same bat and its funny u say that cause I felt the same when I got mine this year. I have the 27oz and with the grip it weighed 27.8oz I think most of the Worth end loaded bats weight more then there sticker. I did not weigh my new Connell or my Duo yet....

gamedog

Addicted to Softballfans
WSE stickered at 27oz got here at 27.7oz with wrapper on. 2011 Rezzy Mutant stickered at 27oz got here at 27.3oz.

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone ever seen any Worth weigh less than stickered? All 7 of mine (with OG grip removed and just one layer of tape) are heavier. And I am pretty sure the others that have cracked or that I have sold were heavier as well.